Mental Midget Marvin on Tate

10 hours ago, A Rock said:

Wish Marvin had been gone the first time he "coached short of the design of the game." Everything that doesn't show up in the barely above .500 boxscore career of his has been driving me nuts for years. Can't believe so many defended him for so long.

Should have been gone after: 1. TO/Ocho fiasco.  2. San Diego meltdown  3. Pittspuke meltdown. 

7 minutes ago, SF2 said:

Should have been gone after: 1. TO/Ocho fiasco.  2. San Diego meltdown  3. Pittspuke meltdown. 

Any one of the playoff losses would've been grounds for dismissal for most other teams.

Looking back, the '09 Wildcard no-show against the Jets stands out in my mind.  Thought it was a fluke or just Carson's personal drama spilling over, but it was the first of many lackluster playoff performances. 

Regardless of the when, no team serious about winning would have kept Clappy around this long. 

18 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

Any one of the playoff losses would've been grounds for dismissal for most other teams.

Looking back, the '09 Wildcard no-show against the Jets stands out in my mind.  Thought it was a fluke or just Carson's personal drama spilling over, but it was the first of many lackluster playoff performances. 

Regardless of the when, no team serious about winning would have kept Clappy around this long. 

Agree.

They not only lose but are humiliatingly terrible doing so.

Look unprepared and befuddled.

A Marvin Lewis Coaching™

4 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

Agree.

They not only lose but are humiliatingly terrible doing so.

Look unprepared and befuddled.

A Marvin Lewis Coaching™

I forgot how fucking bad that Wildcard game against the Jets was.   Carson had 146 yards on 36 attempts, 1TD and 1 pick. To think Caron owns 2 of the 3 playoff TD passes this century is sobering. 

Archived