For those few of you who don't hate Collinsworth

12 hours ago, SmoothD said:

He loves Shitsburgh and whoever is playing against the Bengals.

I've heard enough of his "Steeler Way" BS 

Think I'm going to finish up Daredevil season 3 on Netflix instead.

Same, I can't respect the man after listening to him try to fit 53 Stooler cocks in his mouth at once.  

*Steeler cheapshots a cheerleader on the sideline*

"OH THOSE RASCAL-Y STILLERS! YOU JUST KNOW WHEN YOU PLAY DEEZ PISSBURT STULLA SOMEONE GONNA GET RAPED!"

They are scumbags.  Only other scumbags thing being a scumbag is cool or funny.

No respect.

15 hours ago, SmoothD said:

He loves Shitsburgh and whoever is playing against the Bengals.

I've heard enough of his "Steeler Way" BS 

Think I'm going to finish up Daredevil season 3 on Netflix instead.

If I had to choose between watching it or shoving flaming needles in my eyeballs, I'll think about it.

2 hours ago, T-Dub said:

Same, I can't respect the man after listening to him try to fit 53 Stooler cocks in his mouth at once.  

*Steeler cheapshots a cheerleader on the sideline*

"OH THOSE RASCAL-Y STILLERS! YOU JUST KNOW WHEN YOU PLAY DEEZ PISSBURT STULLA SOMEONE GONNA GET RAPED!"

They are scumbags.  Only other scumbags thing being a scumbag is cool or funny.

No respect.

He admitted during a game last year that he is a stealers fan though announcers are supposed to be objective.

1 hour ago, Hooky said:

He admitted during a game last year that he is a stealers fan though announcers are supposed to be objective.

Wow, I didn't realize that. That has to be unheard of in a case like that. I would've thought someone who had only played for 1 franchise and 8 years no less would be a fan of said team. Did he feel spurned or something when he left? I thought he just retired.

1 minute ago, schotzee said:

Wow, I didn't realize that. That has to be unheard of in a case like that. I would've thought someone who had only played for 1 franchise and 8 years no less would be a fan of said team. Did he feel spurned or something when he left? I thought he just retired.

No. He's just a douche. Back to the main subject. The show will probably be 98% about his knob slobbering  commentary career, 1% Florida Gators and childhood, 1% bengals tops.

3 hours ago, schotzee said:

Collinsworth left after the 88 season.  Paul Brown died a few years later.  Mike Brown was a terrible owner in the 1990s. 

First he ran Sam Wyche out town, a move that pissed Anthony Munoz off so bad he decided to call it a career at 33.  Actually, Munoz reported to Tampa Bay's training camp in April, signed a big contract and was a shoe in to start for new head coach Sam Wyche at guard.  Unfortunately, Munoz got hurt in training camp but it was the start of the 2nd Superbowl team's hatred of Mike Brown.

Brown didn't do anything to acknowledge that team for years.  He sucked so bad that when Boomer came back in 1997 and finished the season 4-1 after replacing Jeff Blake, Boomer didn't sign another contract.  He simply did not want to play for a Mike Brown owned Bengals team.

Collinsworth, due to his job, knows how all the other players are treated and which franchises do it best.  He and his buddies were treated like Persona non Grata for 15 years until Katie figured out it was killing their chances of signing free agents so they started showing them some respect.   It took 30 years for the club to even honor them on the field.  

I'll watch it. I just hope they show that old footage of when he was a rookie which showed him out catting around hitting on really young chicks. I wish I could find that back. He literally said something to effect of "you gotta hit on the dumb ones" or something like that. That shit would get you into so much trouble today. lol

4 hours ago, Hooky said:

Eureka! You guys cracked the case. His reason for having a raging boner for the stealers has bugged me for years. They're rape buddies. 

That wasn’t rape back then, it was Teen Spirit!

On 11/21/2018 at 1:55 PM, SF2 said:

Collinsworth left after the 88 season.  Paul Brown died a few years later.  Mike Brown was a terrible owner in the 1990s. 

First he ran Sam Wyche out town, a move that pissed Anthony Munoz off so bad he decided to call it a career at 33.  Actually, Munoz reported to Tampa Bay's training camp in April, signed a big contract and was a shoe in to start for new head coach Sam Wyche at guard.  Unfortunately, Munoz got hurt in training camp but it was the start of the 2nd Superbowl team's hatred of Mike Brown.

Brown didn't do anything to acknowledge that team for years.  He sucked so bad that when Boomer came back in 1997 and finished the season 4-1 after replacing Jeff Blake, Boomer didn't sign another contract.  He simply did not want to play for a Mike Brown owned Bengals team.

Collinsworth, due to his job, knows how all the other players are treated and which franchises do it best.  He and his buddies were treated like Persona non Grata for 15 years until Katie figured out it was killing their chances of signing free agents so they started showing them some respect.   It took 30 years for the club to even honor them on the field.  

Didn't Collinsworth, through his radio show, tell the citizens of Hamilton County to not vote for the new stadium and let the Bengals leave?  If I'm Mike Brown I never let the guy back in the building. 

On November 21, 2018 at 1:55 PM, SF2 said:

Agenda much? 

9 minutes ago, UncleEarl said:

Didn't Collinsworth, through his radio show, tell the citizens of Hamilton County to not vote for the new stadium and let the Bengals leave?  If I'm Mike Brown I never let the guy back in the building. 

The citizens of Hamilton County got fucked in that deal.  It is widely regarded as the most lopsided stadium deal in history. 

5 minutes ago, Le Tigre said:

Agenda much? 

You think I am sort of lone wolf when it comes to the utter incompetence of Mike Brown his first 15 years as GM?  Believe me that club could fill PBS many times over. Most of the owners would be there. 

Archived