Cody Core and the Systemic Plague

Ahhh, that magical time in a Bengals season when the fans thoughts turn to epistemology.   How does one experience a thing they don't believe to be real?  Is that experience then unreal?  Can a thing be false and still be real?

What is the sound of one schmuck clapping?

2 hours ago, UncleEarl said:

Dude....I just asked a question.  Spare me the passive aggressive crap.  Your incessant negativity about the NFL obviously has caused many to ask the same question.  In my original post in this thread I asked myself a similar question about the Bengals, which you answered.  If you didn't want me to ask that question you should have not replied to my post. 

I have no issue with you, sir. Your self-question inferred you would have to consider your "loyalty" either stupid or fruitless. My answer was "depends on the person". And, yes, one may insert "NFL" into the question, and the answer remains the same--dependent on the wide range of the consideration I posed. TBH, I consider the NFL (or Bengals) both entertainment and a monumental waste of time--but so are movies, gaming, gambling, and anything else that one enjoys (or not) leisurely. 

I apologize for for voicing an opinion on today's NFL. But it is no different than what many have presently. If others really enjoy this era's version, then the answer is still "to each their own". 

Archived