Trey adams

Jpoore

2 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

Sounds about right.   Who needs linemen anyway?  We're not drafting for need or depth, we're drafting for affordable contracts.

Is Cordy Glenn's contract up? Also, you can usually get RTs and OGs in the 2nd round. 

Not trying to get into a debate about it, just more of how I see how the Bengals do things.

I mean its not like we cant use talent on both sides of the ball.

Just now, Jamie_B said:

Is Cordy Glenn's contract up? Also, you can usually get RTs and OGs in the 2nd round. 

Not trying to get into a debate about it, just more of how I see how the Bengals do things.

I mean its not like we cant use talent on both sides of the ball.

No I think you're right, just maybe for different reasons? 

10 hours ago, LostInDaJungle said:

You're all wasting your time. You know that Mike Brown and Marvin will take a TE in 1, CB in 2, and DE in 3. Then they'll replace Preston Brown with a UDFA out of Southern Bumfuck and replace Alex Redmond with one of those Easter Island statues.

Don't forget the kicker we then waive in favor of an out-of-shape vet that rarely leaves the bench for anything beyond 40 yards.

19 hours ago, spicoli said:

or a TE...likely one of the two.

Noah fant is nice. 

17 hours ago, Catfish Bob said:

We will probably have a top 10 to 13 pick. 

Give me Greir or Lock. 

No qb in this class should be a top 15 pick. Not 1. If these QBs combined with last year's class they all would be taken In the Mason Rudolph range(3rd round) that's how bad this class is. J less dwaayne Haskins declares. Only franchise qb.

Archived