The Official Browns vs Bengals Game Thread...

Win or lose...   

25 members have voted

1. 1. Win or lose by how much ?

• Win with less than 3 points separation
    • Win with 3 - 10 points separation
    • Win with more than 10 points separation
    • Lose with less than 3 points separation
    • Lose with 3 - 10 points separation
    • Lose with more than 10 points separation
    • Aww crap it's a TIE...

1 minute ago, HavePityPlease said:

Oh fuck you.  By no objective measure did he have *control* of the ball.  Troll all you want, but much MUCH less has been called back many times this year, so take your dismissive troll-bait horseshit and shove it up your ass.

No, you are wrong.  It was reviewed. It was a catch. Take your tin foil hat off. This team is getting the shit kicked out of them regardless of ONE FUCKING PLAY. 

Just now, fluhartz said:

key word.. they should be

I know the ownership and head coach won't be.. MFB doesn't give a fuck and ole marv will blame someone else

Bets on quotes from Marvin?  Perhaps set up a drinking game, make paying attention to this team worthwhile?

Take a shot if:

- Marvin says "we have to do better"

- Marvin giggles

- Marvin smirks

- Marvin says "that's a good thing"

Everyone should be dead within 5 minutes of the presser lol

1 minute ago, SF2 said:

No, you are wrong.  It was reviewed. It was a catch. Take your tin foil hat off. This team is getting the shit kicked out of them regardless of ONE FUCKING PLAY. 

No, I am right.  lol.  It was an incredible effort, but he didn't have control.  Did I say we aren't getting the shit kicked out of us?  Did I say one play would make the difference?  Nope.  Your straw-manning doesn't affect me one bit.

9 minutes ago, HavePityPlease said:

No, I am right.  lol.  It was an incredible effort, but he didn't have control.  Did I say we aren't getting the shit kicked out of us?  Did I say one play would make the difference?  Nope.  Your straw-manning doesn't affect me one bit.

I just checked the scoreboard again,..you are wrong. 

Archived