The Official Browns vs Bengals Game Thread...

Win or lose...   

25 members have voted

1. 1. Win or lose by how much ?

• Win with less than 3 points separation
    • Win with 3 - 10 points separation
    • Win with more than 10 points separation
    • Lose with less than 3 points separation
    • Lose with 3 - 10 points separation
    • Lose with more than 10 points separation
    • Aww crap it's a TIE...

LOL the LT has Michael Johnson by the shoulder pad, just hanging on like he's sneaking cookies out of a jar.  But let's ignore the shitty refereeing because it taints the narrative of how shitty this team is.  These things are not mutually exclusive peeps, we can be utter trash and victims of bad refs at the same time.

2 minutes ago, SF2 said:

No you can pretend your anonymous  opinion matters while I simply point to the actual scoreboard and further solidify my previous statement. 

lol, and does your opinion matter?  Did you call down to confirm the play?  this is hilarious... I have my opinion, and you can't change it, so stop trying.  This lesson brought to you by reality and common sense.

7 minutes ago, HavePityPlease said:

lol, and does your opinion matter?  Did you call down to confirm the play?  this is hilarious... I have my opinion, and you can't change it, so stop trying.  This lesson brought to you by reality and common sense.

No, my opinion doesn’t matter. Yours doesn’t either. The guys who are paid money to know the actual rules on the other hand...

1 minute ago, SF2 said:

No, my opinion doesn’t matter. Yours doesn’t either. The guys who are paid money to know the actual rules on the other hand...

Are at best incompetent?  Not trying to change anyone's mind on the hows & whys of it, but let's keep it real; NFL officiating is bad and trending down.

Archived