The Good, Bad and Ugly Browns at Home

Good: It has to be close to goodbye time for Marvin. Boyd played well.  Mixon looked good once we were down by 28. 

Bad: Geno dropping back in pass coverage??? That should be the nail in Marvin’s coffin.   Defense is really bad. 

Ugly: Fisher was terrible at left tackle. Ogbuehi isn’t even practice squad material. I honestly think he is deaf. 

SF2 in his best Chris Farely voice, “ Remember when we were 4-1? (pause). That was awesome.”

37 minutes ago, SF2 said:

Ugly: Fisher was terrible at left tackle. Ogbuehi isn’t even practice squad material. I honestly think he is deaf. 

I think the announcers said Fisher had limped off the field and didn't return. That's why the human turnstile was in. I swear on a couple of plays Garret was halfway past him before he even flinched. I would say that the 2nd half defense was good but I suspect that was due more to Cleveland's play-calling then anything else.

56 minutes ago, SF2 said:

Good: It has to be close to goodbye time for Marvin. Boyd played well.  Mixon looked good once we were down by 28. 

Bad: Geno dropping back in pass coverage??? That should be the nail in Marvin’s coffin.   Defense is really bad. 

SF2 in his best Chris Farely voice, “ Remember when we were 4-1? (pause). That was awesome.”

Minor nitpick: Mixon had five and a half yards a carry at halftime when we were only down a paltry 21 points...to the Browns.

**checks stats** Oh yeah, that's when we were down by 28...to the Browns. At home. Yeah, that.

28 minutes ago, gupps said:

I think the announcers said Fisher had limped off the field and didn't return. That's why the human turnstile was in. I swear on a couple of plays Garret was halfway past him before he even flinched. I would say that the 2nd half defense was good but I suspect that was due more to Cleveland's play-calling then anything else.

I knew he got hurt, he played like a pro bowler compared to CedWreck.  

5 minutes ago, SmoothD said:

Dare I say it, but the O-line played better when Hopkins was at center

I tried to say Price was not athletic enough to be a center in the NFL. Everyone got so caught up in the Ohio State ties, that they didn't look at all of his flaws. Daniels was always the better prospect. To think, Price was considered the most finished product of them all...

Mike Brown says he saw a big improvement in the 2nd half of the Brown's game and thinks the Marvin Lewis/Hue Jackson plan is working.  He expects to give Marvin and Hue an extension at the end of season.

I just made that shit up but I really believe there is more truth to it than I want to think about.

1 hour ago, SF2 said:

Good: Baker Mayfield refusing to hug Hue after the game then totally threw him under the bus during the presser.  Starts around 2:20

"We have people calling the plays that we believe in now, and let's just leave it at that."

Ouchie bro. That's a real kick in the knackers.

Marvin has lost the team and the team has lost its fans. Even at 4-1 the stadium was half empty because they knew this would happen. The team was in the running for the division and didn't even attempt to make a move to get better. The fan base has grown tired of marvin and MB has to do something to get the excitement back. 

14 minutes ago, OneHeartBeat said:

Marvin has lost the team and the team has lost its fans. Even at 4-1 the stadium was half empty because they knew this would happen. The team was in the running for the division and didn't even attempt to make a move to get better. The fan base has grown tired of marvin and MB has to do something to get the excitement back. 

The problem is he really doesn’t.  Most of the tickets get sold every year and Mike doesnt care who sits in the seats as long as they buy food and beer. 

The stadium could be empty but he will still cash the revenue sharing checks. 

Archived