The Good, Bad and Ugly Browns at Home

7 hours ago, fluhartz said:

not in Cincy 

Darrin Simmons did after a long Ericson return was flagged

after the play was over and 15 yards behind the eventual tackle.

Whatever it was had nothing to do with the run or outcome of the

game.

Marvin clapped and Hue played with himself on the sideline.

14 hours ago, Madieu Superstar said:

I tried to say Price was not athletic enough to be a center in the NFL. Everyone got so caught up in the Ohio State ties, that they didn't look at all of his flaws. Daniels was always the better prospect. To think, Price was considered the most finished product of them all...

THIS

3 hours ago, High School Harry said:

The Good:

The young lady who sang The National Anthem is blind.  She was there last year and is fantastic.

As she was being led off, Joe Mixon ran out on to the field and

I totally thought you were going somewhere else with this...

GOOD
Joe Mixon
Tyler Boyd

Andrew Billings

BAD
More injuries

Randy Bullock

Pass Rush

Andy Dalton
2 Touches for Gio

UGLY
Billy Price's Snap
Pass Defense

The Bengals have gone 1-5 and surrendered an average of 36 points per game over the past six games

Marvin Lewis

Hue Jackson (who looked like a fucking idiot taking the ball from Demarious Randall and trying to hug Baker Mayfield)

Cedric Ogbuehi

The fact that I watched this game

Beautiful: I told my son on Saturday morning that if the buckeyes won, I'd get tickets for the Big 10 championship. If they lost, I'd get tickets for the broncos game. It's a Christmas miracle. Can't wait for Saturday and to find something not excruciating to do on Sunday.

16 hours ago, OneHeartBeat said:

Marvin has lost the team and the team has lost its fans. Even at 4-1 the stadium was half empty because they knew this would happen. The team was in the running for the division and didn't even attempt to make a move to get better. The fan base has grown tired of marvin and MB has to do something to get the excitement back. 

The 8-3 San Diego, err LA/Carson Chargers say hi:

Ds4LaJNVsAAN3--.jpg

Also the 6-5 Rats:

Ds3gTwGU4AAJCf2.jpg

Hell, let's throw in the Mules playing at home against the Stealers:

Ds4OD8zVYAAbbyf.jpg

Yeah, only fading attendance in the NFL is in Cincinnati. 

Bad Andy was part of the problem on the bad snap too.  He wasn’t watching the play clock and was more worried about possible blitzers, then he saw play clock at 3 and yelled Hurry Up, then bad snap, then Bad Andy doesn’t even know how to fall on a football.  Think about it, if he falls on ball, we punt and then Driskel does the same, then a whole different ball game. 

2 hours ago, TigerJ@w said:

Bad Andy was part of the problem on the bad snap too.  He wasn’t watching the play clock and was more worried about possible blitzers, then he saw play clock at 3 and yelled Hurry Up, then bad snap, then Bad Andy doesn’t even know how to fall on a football.  Think about it, if he falls on ball, we punt and then Driskel does the same, then a whole different ball game. 

Sweet Lord.

Archived