The Good, Bad and Ugly Browns at Home

I don't understand Mayfield's comments about Hue wanting them to play for him in Cleveland and then 'leaving them for another team' like he had a choice.

He was fired was he not? Yes it was totally predictable that he would rejoin the Bengals but I don't see why he should have a problem with that.

Just the beginning glimpses of Baker the Douchenozzle in the NFL. And I am not sure who he is really pissing on in that clip--Hue or Haley...probably both. 

I can see for him in the future, anything that goes bad will be somebody else's fault. Wonder what he will say when Gregg the Bounty Hunter's eventual shitcanning comes? 

31 minutes ago, Le Tigre said:

Just the beginning glimpses of Baker the Douchenozzle in the NFL. And I am not sure who he is really pissing on in that clip--Hue or Haley...probably both. 

I can see for him in the future, anything that goes bad will be somebody else's fault. Wonder what he will say when Gregg the Bounty Hunter's eventual shitcanning comes? 

Gotta realize Hue threw almost everyone under the bus after he was fired. Also Mayfield had to endure the childish segment on Hard Knocks when Hue sat him in the office and congratulatied him for winning the back up job. Finally, nobody on the team has come to Hue’s defense and it is obvious they are glad he is gone. 

At at the end of the day the only thing Mayfield did was refuse to give Hue a bro hug after the game. Same Hue that accepted a game ball from a Cleveland player after getting his ass kicked. 

The reality is many of these guys who leave world class programs like Alabama and Oklahoma are shocked when they arrive at dysfunctional organizations like Cleveland, Buffalo and Detroit. 

I think a lot of the QB's coming out now are mini douche bags in the making.  Some are just more out of the closest about it than others.  I think part of that is due to the college QB system in play today.  You go to a big name school and find yourself suddenly competing against several recruits plus new ones every year and then at the first sign of failure you are kicked to the curb for the new one.  I think it would be human nature to develop an attitude one way or another.  The guys kicked to the curb feel like they did not get a fair shake and the survivors think they are king of the hill.

If you want to find someone who is quick to throw others under the bus and never taking the blame look no farther than the egomaniac Hue Jackson.

2 hours ago, Le Tigre said:

The one thing that will always pop in my head when I think of Baker Mayfield is his classic line from the first episode of Hard Knocks: "Oh, I didn't know Bob Evans is a chain.".

5 hours ago, SF2 said:

Gotta realize Hue threw almost everyone under the bus after he was fired. Also Mayfield had to endure the childish segment on Hard Knocks when Hue sat him in the office and congratulatied him for winning the back up job. Finally, nobody on the team has come to Hue’s defense and it is obvious they are glad he is gone. 

At at the end of the day the only thing Mayfield did was refuse to give Hue a bro hug after the game. Same Hue that accepted a game ball from a Cleveland player after getting his ass kicked. 

The reality is many of these guys who leave world class programs like Alabama and Oklahoma are shocked when they arrive at dysfunctional organizations like Cleveland, Buffalo and Detroit. 

Hue relativism and apologetics aside, This is the same college-era Douchenozzle who simply had to plant that OU flag at midfield at Ohio Stadium, and make throat-slashing gestures at Georgia players. 

Just a matter of time.

2 hours ago, Le Tigre said:

Hue relativism and apologetics aside, This is the same college-era Douchenozzle who simply had to plant that OU flag at midfield at Ohio Stadium, and make throat-slashing gestures at Georgia players. 

Just a matter of time.

You are aware that the year before the Buckeyes danced on the OU at midfield after they had defeated the Sooners?  I was at that game in the Horseshoe.  Mayfield chewed the Buckeyes up and spit their sorry asses out.  It was hilarious.  Oh, throat slashing gestures,...scary..  

2 hours ago, SF2 said:

You are aware that the year before the Buckeyes danced on the OU at midfield after they had defeated the Sooners?  I was at that game at the Horseshoe.  Mayfield chewed the Buckeyes up and spit their sorry asses out.  It was hilarious.  Oh, throat slashing gestures,...scary..  

Thug

On ‎11‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 2:50 PM, Le Tigre said:

The 8-3 San Diego, err LA/Carson Chargers say hi:

Ds4LaJNVsAAN3--.jpg

Also the 6-5 Rats:

Ds3gTwGU4AAJCf2.jpg

Hell, let's throw in the Mules playing at home against the Stealers:

Ds4OD8zVYAAbbyf.jpg

Yeah, only fading attendance in the NFL is in Cincinnati. 

Point taken.

8 hours ago, SF2 said:

The reality is many of these guys who leave world class programs like Alabama and Oklahoma are shocked when they arrive at dysfunctional organizations like Cleveland, Buffalo and Detroit, and Cincinnati. 

Agreed and fixt.

Archived