Time To Trade Andy Dalton

I agree with others that Driskel came in for Andy Dalton and scored two touch downs late in the game and almost three.  They turned the ball over on the 13 yard line with about three minutes to go in the forth quarter.  So Driskel moved the ball as quarterback for the Bengals.  I think it is time to Trade Andy Dalton for first round draft picks or other.  It is time to a small risk with D-RISK-el.  Let's risk it all and give some type of hope to the future.  Andy Dalton only plays for half of season.  Maybe the Bengals have cut his pay check in half.

Sunday's game against the Browns was more important than what most of the fans would have wanted to believe.  Like the flight of the Phoenix, the Bengals are running out of games to win.  They are running out of cartridges.  We are down to 5 games.  To make it into the playoffs as a wildcard team you need 10 wins the majority of the time.  If you only have 9 wins you have to win the tie breaker with other teams. 

Other than that I will say that Andy Dalton should have dismissed him self from this game in the first quarter.  I heard he has an injured thumb, but they said that last year and the year before.  Maybe his wounds will never heal.  He has been good and now it is time to trade him and profit from him.  Make him seem like a great quarterback and terrible lose to the Bengals fans.  Find a used car dealership and display him on the show room floor.  The Bengals could end up with a great running back, or a tackle or guard, or a defensive safety.  It is time to take a risk with D-Risk-el.  Help sell Andy Dalton to others, wax him up before releasing the title.  Perhaps someone else is willing to pay for the transfer fees.

1 hour ago, schotzee said:

Good lord yes. Time to trade Andy. He'll garner a boatload of picks now that he's on IR! 

In fairness, I think you can get a 2nd rounder from Jacksonville, New York Giants, Denver, Washington, or even Oakland.

Washington would certainly be interesting.

The sane thing to do would be to Fire the coaching staff, trade Dalton, draft a QB, and start over. 

The bengals thing to do will be to keep everything the same and have Hobson write articles all offseason blaming injuries.

Dalton will bring a bigger return than people think he will.

I guarantee there's not a GM in the league that doesn't believe that they can win with Andy Dalton if they can put enough talent around him....why that's a knock on Dalton I'll never know.

the only difference between the 2015 Andy Dalton vs every year since is the lack of talent surrounding him....look at the talent they've lost since 15 and then tell me who the hell they've replaced those guys with..?

but yeah, keep blaming Dalton..

14 hours ago, spicoli said:

I guarantee there's not a GM in the league that doesn't believe that they can win with Andy Dalton if they can put enough talent around him....why that's a knock on Dalton I'll never know.

the only difference between the 2015 Andy Dalton vs every year since is the lack of talent surrounding him....look at the talent they've lost since 15 and then tell me who the hell they've replaced those guys with..?

It’s simple QB envy. New guy’s like Goff, Mahomes and Mayfield are exciting and fun as hell to watch. Of course the o lines they play behind are excellent but we don’t talk about that.  

Andy is the nice available  cute girl down the street your mom loves.  The problem is you have your heart set on the smoking hot naughty bitch on the cheerleading squad who happens to be dating the all state QB.   

As Steven Winwood  Stills said, “If you can’t be with the one you love honey love the one your with. “

35 minutes ago, spicoli said:

yep

5 minutes ago, SF2 said:

It’s simple QB envy. New guy’s like Goff, Mahomes and Mayfield are exciting and fun as hell to watch. Of course the o lines they play behind are excellent but we don’t talk about that.  

Andy is the nice available  cute girl down the street your mom loves.  The problem is you have your heart set on the smoking hot naughty bitch on the cheerleading squad who happens to be dating the all state QB.   

As Steve Winwood said, “If you can’t be with the one you love honey love the one your with. “

and yep

but jeff fucking driskell/aj mccooooooooooter/who ever the fuck else they want will save us 

1 hour ago, spicoli said:

I do agree that we can get more than a 2nd for Dalton should we trade him (we won't), but...I cannot agree about the "talent around him" thing so much in the sense that he's better than an average NFL QB. ALL average NFL QB's need roster help on one or both sides of the ball to succeed, it's the great ones at the QB position that somehow manage through scheme, coaching, talent or all of these that exceed expectations with a poor roster on a continuous basis. Brady in particular springs to mind.

7 minutes ago, Bunghole said:

it's the great ones at the QB position that somehow manage through scheme, coaching, talent or all of these that exceed expectations with a poor roster on a continuous basis. Brady in particular springs to mind.

okay so he's not Tom Brady or Aaron Rodgers....great, thanks.

3 hours ago, spicoli said:

I'm sick and tired of bengal fans making that excuse for Dalton. 

It's actually the other way around. You see this offense had great talent but Dalton couldn't do chit with them because he is garbage! 

Archived