10-6 Bengals

I think with driskel at the helm, we will win the rest of our games.  I think heaxa poor mans patrick Mahomes. He played pretty damn well yesterday, with a 4 man O line and no AJ green. Im honestly excited to see what he can do with Green and Glenn back. I also think the D is getting better, we can win out, SD will be very tough, but i think we do it.

9 hours ago, turningpoint said:

I think with driskel at the helm, we will win the rest of our games.  I think heaxa poor mans patrick Mahomes. He played pretty damn well yesterday, with a 4 man O line and no AJ green. Im honestly excited to see what he can do with Green and Glenn back. I also think the D is getting better, we can win out, SD will be very tough, but i think we do it.

The whole team started to play a little better. If it weren't for Burficts pathetic holding call on 3rd down and oboogies 20 false starts we could've came back.

I been preaching it for years. Can't explain it but a change at the QB position can change the entire team. We've seen this many times throughout football history. The one that sticks out the most to me was Wade Phillips sitting Doug Johnson for Doug Flutie. Not saying Driskel is Doug Flutie, but that one change can positively effect the whole team. These guys see a guy busting his butt everyday only to ride the bench. When that guy finally gets a shot it's like the whole team elevates their play outta respect and rallies around the guy. 

Driskel and AJ could be a match made in heaven. If that kid can continue to break out of hand tackles and extend plays for AJ.  ohhhhhh boy we could be in for a hell of a show. It won't be easy and could very well start off super ugly in Denver. If I see a average of 4tds and 3ints for these last games, ill take it. Have the bengals ever had a offense that averaged 4 tds a game?

BTW

They need to tell oboogie to just stand there until everyone else moves. I mean fuck it. You are no longer part of the snap count. We just need you to stand there taking up space and not jump offside. That is like all we need you to fucking do.

17 hours ago, turningpoint said:

So you think he can score 50 points a game?

Archived