Andre Smith is back

On 12/1/2018 at 3:05 PM, T-Dub said:

That's what I don't understand, though.  The guaranteed money is gone, it's just that; guaranteed.  It was spent as soon as he signed the contract, it's not coming back.  The game checks, whatever roster or other bonuses on the other hand, Ced only sees those if he's suited up.  Droopy is actually paying him more money by not cutting him.

Maybe I've got that wrong somewhere, but afaik it's just throwing good money after bad.  What's the point?

As I alluded to on another thread, blaming everything on MB being cheap is a lazy argument. A lot of times, the problem is that no matter how many of his failures prove otherwise, he fancies himself a great football mind like his father and doesn't want to admit that he fucked up by drafting a colossal bust.

On 12/1/2018 at 3:05 PM, T-Dub said:

That's what I don't understand, though.  The guaranteed money is gone, it's just that; guaranteed.  It was spent as soon as he signed the contract, it's not coming back.  The game checks, whatever roster or other bonuses on the other hand, Ced only sees those if he's suited up.  Droopy is actually paying him more money by not cutting him.

Maybe I've got that wrong somewhere, but afaik it's just throwing good money after bad.  What's the point?

As I alluded to on another thread, blaming everything on MB being cheap is a lazy argument. A lot of times, the problem is that no matter how many of his failures prove otherwise, he fancies himself a great football mind like his father and doesn't want to admit that he fucked up by drafting a colossal bust.

Archived