Andre Smith is back

1 minute ago, Hooky said:

In what capacity is Sugar Tits at practice?

Well, since he was just cut by the Cards a couple days ago, I assume he's our new OT.  I was hoping he came in to be head coach, but twitter says he's on the field wearing his #71 jersey and working with the OLine.

2 minutes ago, Hooky said:

In what capacity is Sugar Tits at practice?

With Glenn & Fisher out, I would assume he's our starting LT.   I guess after that last game they've seen what everyone else saw in Ogbyebye a year ago?

Or they are going to alternate series, who knows...

2 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

With Glenn & Fisher out, I would assume he's our starting LT.   I guess after that last game they've seen what everyone else saw in Ogbyebye a year ago?

Or they are going to alternate series, who knows...

He owes Ced a steak dinner for making him look really good in comparison. Not sure that getting a reject from one of the few teams that are more fucked up than us is encouraging though.

2 minutes ago, Hooky said:

He owes Ced a steak dinner for making him look really good in comparison. Not sure that getting a reject from one of the few teams that are more fucked up than us is encouraging though.

Bringing back marginal ex-Bengals out of desperation after exhausting all one other option is what we do

39 minutes ago, Inigo Montoya said:

Who is the biggest bust: Ogbuehi or Fisher?

tie for different reasons

Fisher sucks because he isn't great and is always hurt

ooggeebbooggee just sucks really bad at his job in every capacity 

good question though  

You know it's always amazing to me with the grueling workouts and such that NFL players are still in shape come the end of November just waiting to get signed.

Oh, wait. This is Andre Smith we're talking about.

You know it's always amazing to me that players will put down that third cheeseburger to take Mike Brown's calls.

5 hours ago, Inigo Montoya said:

Who is the biggest bust: Ogbuehi or Fisher?

IMHO, Cedric Ogbuehi is one of the biggest busts in Bengals history...and that's saying something. The Bengals do everything in their power to not have their first round draft pick from four years ago on the field. That's both telling and very, very sad.

15 minutes ago, BengalFanInTO said:

IMHO, Cedric Ogbuehi is one of the biggest busts in Bengals history...and that's saying something. The Bengals do everything in their power to not have their first round draft pick from four years ago on the field. That's both telling and very, very sad.

In the sense that they let Whitworth walk for the guy, he's definitely up there.  It's certainly not the only reason we're back in the shitter but it was kind of the start of it.  Indicative of a team not that concerned with getting over the hump.  It's already set us back 2-3 years and we still don't have an LT.

21 minutes ago, BengalFanInTO said:

WHO was responsible for picking this guy?

Marvin?  Tobin?  The ketchup guy?  Hue?

Archived