Sign Kareem Hunt

6 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

Shouldn't the thread title be "Sign Margus Hunt"?

I think so.

Why would we want to sign one of our rejects who was never good enough to start?  Besides he is having a good year at Indy as a starter, leave the poor boy alone. 

5 hours ago, SF2 said:

Why would we want to sign one of our rejects who was never good enough to start?  Besides he is having a good year at Indy as a starter, leave the poor boy alone. 

Because he is better than Michael Johnson.

8 minutes ago, Bunghole said:

Isn't he also banned from the league at the moment?

And fuck that guy anyway. We don't need him.

Leveon Bell to the Chiefs next season!

I was kidding of course. 

42 minutes ago, SF2 said:

Yeah but the video surfaced yesterday. Hunt and his buddies lied to the Chiefs and Roger. Chiefs shitcanned him immediately. 

The story is that both the Chiefs and the NFL knew about the video months ago.  If they didn't actually see it, it's only because they didn't want to see it.

Just like Ray Rice and most other cases, they ignored it until they couldn't.

2 hours ago, T-Dub said:

The story is that both the Chiefs and the NFL knew about the video months ago.  If they didn't actually see it, it's only because they didn't want to see it.

How, exactly, is this the case?

From everything I've read, she was the instigator of everything after she refused to leave, called him the n word, attacked his female friend, and then initiated physical contact with him in the hallway.

Everybody is lucky she wasn't seriously injured from that fall into the corner of the door frame though. That was tough to watch. 

And the "kick" at the end wasn't much of a kick

My guess is that at least 5 people from the same incident showed up at the police station, all told their stories, and it wasn't worth the effort to proceed because there are too many moving parts that would never get solved

1 hour ago, westside bengal said:

They are using the excuse that the NFL tried to obtain the video but with there vast resources were not able to.

NFL:  "We would like to see a video"

Hotel:  "No"

NFL:  "OK guys that wraps up the investigation"

Sounds fair enough to me. If I were the CEO of a large hotel chain, I wouldn't provide the NFL with any videos. That sets a bad precedent. Where would it end? Would you want your employer to be able to access security footage from the hotel you stayed in while you were on vacation? Guarantee the manager of that hotel is fired now.

16 hours ago, T-Dub said:

A hotel would never hand over the video to anyone but the police. My guess is the video was copied by a Cleveland cop who then sold it to TMZ. 

13 hours ago, Bunghole said:

I agree with Own, but man....you just cannot ignore the kicking  of a woman when she's down. You just CAN'T do that and expect to keep your job, especially after the video put the lie you told your team and the NFL is proven to be untrue.

You mean the slightly more than gentle nudge he gave her with his foot?

Archived