Tigers/Horses Game Predictions!!

2 hours ago, SF2 said:

The Tom Savage era begins as Driskel refuses to come out for 2nd half. 

You joke, but there's a significant chance he ends up injured as well behind this OL

But hey, might as well embrace the few hours of hope we have left.  Driskell for MVP, Bengals win in a rout & Mike Zimmer comes back to coach the team!

With cake & pie & ice cream for everyone!

its-a-wonderful-life.jpg?w=457&h=343

2 minutes ago, Hooky said:

With monkeys riding them?

Why not?  I think I'd rather watch the grounds crew paint the field instead of the team that's playing on it lately.  Almost makes me wish for those late season MLB style trades where Mixon & Boyd could end up on a playoff team.

3 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

:lol:

Would anyone object if we sidelined the team the rest of the way in favor of dogs catching frisbees?

The dogs and the trampoline dunk guys at Dayton Flyer basketball games. Throw in the High School jump rope kids as well. 

12 hours ago, T-Dub said:

Why not?  I think I'd rather watch the grounds crew paint the field instead of the team that's playing on it lately.  Almost makes me wish for those late season MLB style trades where Mixon & Boyd could end up on a playoff team.

I never understood that desire for Cincinnati players to go to another team so they can win a pennant, ie... Griffey. I think it sucks when a player leaves here and gets a ring somewhere else.

6 minutes ago, Hooky said:

I never understood that desire for Cincinnati players to go to another team so they can win a pennant, ie... Griffey. I think it sucks when a player leaves here and gets a ring somewhere else.

It does suck, and I did say "almost", but does it suck worse than watching someone like Mixon getting 12 carries in a game he looked ready & able to take over?  If the franchise isn't making a real effort to win I think guys like him should get a chance to go somewhere that will.  Seeing talent like that squandered is maddening.

4 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

It does suck, and I did say "almost, but does it suck worse than watching something like Mixon getting 12 carries in a game he looked ready & able to take over?  If the franchise isn't making a real effort to win I think guys like him should get a chance to go somewhere that will.  

Like the quitter? I get your point, I just personally don't care what players do if they go to other teams. Maybe just me.

13 minutes ago, Hooky said:

Like the quitter? I get your point, I just personally don't care what players do if they go to other teams. Maybe just me.

I honestly don't know why John Q Fan routinely "feel" for those poor over-paid entertainers who may not get their turn for a "ring". Like it's an entitlement or something. Even back when I cared, they were just helmets and certain tinted cloth covering ugly giant bags of mostly water. 

tumblr_nm71rxNW4Y1rrkbwwo5_540.png 

31 minutes ago, Le Tigre said:

I honestly don't know why John Q Fan routinely "feel" for those poor over-paid entertainers who may not get their turn for a "ring". Like it's an entitlement or something. Even back when I cared, they were just helmets and certain tinted cloth covering ugly giant bags of mostly water. 

tumblr_nm71rxNW4Y1rrkbwwo5_540.png 

I root for the bengals to win. I don't care who gets us there or what they do after they leave. Unless I know them personally, which has never been the case.

Archived