Bengals vs Broncos Gameday Thread

So, is there any fixing this over the offseason or is it time to blow this shit up?  Probably doesn't matter unless they kick Marv's ass to the curb and that ain't happening.  The last couple of years I've gone into the offseaon thinking a decent FA or two and a good draft concentrating on re-doing the OLine might get them back in the playoffs.  Not this year.  IMO,  they'll be lucky to contend again in 3 years.

1 hour ago, T-Dub said:

What makes a receiver "defenseless"?  On an incomplete pass I guess I can understand it, but with a guy trying to catch the ball?  How are they any more defenseless than anyone else on the field?

Sure there were missed and questionable calls.  At the end of the day this team still sucks.  It isn’t even watchable.   Look at the college games on yesterday and look at the putrid product sold today at PBS.  It’s not even close. 

33 minutes ago, SF2 said:

Sure there were missed and questionable calls.  At the end of the day this team still sucks.  It isn’t even watchable.   Look at the college games on yesterday and look at the putrid product sold today at PBS.  It’s not even close. 

Oh I was really talking about the postgame discussion & that rule in general, I had the game on but wasn't paying all that much attention through a lot of it.  I think I saw the replay of the hit you're referring to, though.  

SF is correct: the college game is better. But, it is just generally better than the NFL. 

Catching a few minutes of #teamslikethepatriots. While I do not go all ga-ga over #godslikemikezimmer, they have been relegated to Washington General effectiveness by the NFL-preferred "National Game of the Week" participant.   

20 minutes ago, Le Tigre said:

SF is correct: the college game is better. But, it is just generally better than the NFL. 

Catching a few minutes of #teamslikethepatriots. While I do not go all ga-ga over #godslikemikezimmer, they have been relegated to Washington General effectiveness by the NFL-preferred "National Game of the Week" participant.   

I love a good/entertaining  PROFESSIONAL football match.  The problem is Cincinnati is incapable of providing such. 

The low scoring Saints vs Cowboys game was excellent.  Both defenses came to play.  Our game today was like watching Miami of Ohio play Northern Illinois. 

4 hours ago, snarkster said:

So, is there any fixing this over the offseason or is it time to blow this shit up?  Probably doesn't matter unless they kick Marv's ass to the curb and that ain't happening.  The last couple of years I've gone into the offseaon thinking a decent FA or two and a good draft concentrating on re-doing the OLine might get them back in the playoffs.  Not this year.  IMO,  they'll be lucky to contend again in 3 years.

maxresdefault.jpg

1 hour ago, SF2 said:

...Our game today was like watching Miami of Ohio play Northern Illinois. 

I think I’d rather watch M(O) vs. NI

Now that that I think about it:

“Show me the  M(O) NI !!!”

😎

1 hour ago, Catfish Bob said:

Get McCarthy in here asap.

Promote van pelt to OC. 

This needs to happen by 10am tomorrow. 

No, man.

We need a coach, not a new, old coach. 

We need a coach who is going to bring a modern offense.

We need a coach who isn't worn out and tired.

We need a coach with energy who is going to walk up to Burfict and tell him to put down the doritos or get the fuck out of the building!

We need an offensive innovator who is going to recruit a solid defensive coordinator and give him the keys to that side of the field.

We need a coach who is going to demand his special teams coordinator craft a unit that makes plays that positively impact the game (fakes, long field goals, blocked kicks/punts)

We need a coach who is going to make it his mission to turn over every stone looking for the next premier QB.

We don't need Marvin

We don't need Hue

We don't need McCarthy

Jeff Brohm 

I know the Bengals would never take a chance and roll the focking dice one time. If they could even lure him from Purdue... lol

At this point it won't take much to please me. Mike McCarthy, the 2017 Madden champion, fuck it where is startmeup? U need a job brah? 

Archived