Bengals vs Broncos Gameday Thread

1 minute ago, SF2 said:

What does X-mas have to do with Jesus?  I thought it was a day I had to spend a shit load of money in order to keep up with the Jones. 

Ask Pope Innocent... He was the one who issued a bull stating that Jesus was born n December 25th even though the Romans collected taxes in July.

OMFG how??  There was no penalty at all.. LOL even the announcers are fucking flabbergasted. 

Here's the choice the refs have:  Make a fucking phony call and make it 3rd-and-40, or let the play finish and let them punt.  Nope, we have to make the fake holding call... for what?  "Integrity of the game"?  "Getting it right"?  Just garbage.

20 minutes ago, VonBlade said:

I knew I had SF2 on ignore for a reason. Jesus. Mixon is beasting it behind one of the most abysmal O-lines ever assembled in football history.

He is 14th in rushing yards.  That is average.  He is the 3rd best RB in our division.  He is decent as is Gio. 

I am a mod, you can’t put me on ignore.  This organization and team sucks.  Maybe Mixon can escape and prove me wrong. He will never be a beast here. 

Archived