TheThe Good (such as it is), The Bad and the Ugly, Broncos Style

7 hours ago, saphead said:

Good: I fell asleep during the game

Bad: I don't really care 

Glorious: These inbred hicks.   https://twitter.com/i/status/1069451273370562560

Dude that was fuckin awesome! The smaller dude was delivering an ass whipping and ol two tone hair bitch was throwing punches all while holding her beer! 🤣 fuckin fucks lol

Okay, somebody help me out with this because I've scratched my head over this more than once (pun intended).  Doesn't a headbutt hurt the guy delivering the blow just as much as it does the victim?  I'm not asking anyone to explain idiot Stealer fan behavior, that's impossible, but rather just a generalized head-butting question.

4 hours ago, esjbh2 said:

Okay, somebody help me out with this because I've scratched my head over this more than once (pun intended).  Doesn't a headbutt hurt the guy delivering the blow just as much as it does the victim?  I'm not asking anyone to explain idiot Stealer fan behavior, that's impossible, but rather just a generalized head-butting question.

If you hit with your forehead into their nose or face it won’t hurt you nearly as much.   A good head butt to the face of Mr. Ima Badass who thinks putting his face a few inches from yours is a sound tactical strategy can be devastating. 

9 hours ago, BengalsOwn said:

I was pretty stoned at the time, but I thought for sure that Joe Mixon was going to rush for 250 yards after the way the game started off. And then it went to shit.

The last thing the Bengals want is for Mixon to be in the Pro Bowl discussion.  If the kid starts dominating he will be too expensive to re-sign and no way they tag him. 

17 minutes ago, SF2 said:

The last thing the Bengals want is for Mixon to be in the Pro Bowl discussion.  If the kid starts dominating he will be too expensive to resign and no way they tag him. 

That's okay, LeVeon Bell is available for cheap should our Mixon plan fail to go through.

13 minutes ago, Bunghole said:

That's okay, LeVeon Bell is available for cheap should our Mixon plan fail to go through.

I am sure there are 5 or so teams Bell would never play for.  We are one of those teams.  You don’t sit out an entire year to play for the Bengals. 

19 hours ago, SF2 said:

The last thing the Bengals want is for Mixon to be in the Pro Bowl discussion.  If the kid starts dominating he will be too expensive to re-sign and no way they tag him. 

They used the franchise tag on Rudi Johnson. And running backs aren't that expensive. He'll be cheaper than Geno Atkins, for instance, and make a bigger impact. The Bengals are good at keeping their own...

6 hours ago, BengalsOwn said:

They used the franchise tag on Rudi Johnson. And running backs aren't that expensive. He'll be cheaper than Geno Atkins, for instance, and make a bigger impact. The Bengals are good at keeping their own...

Based on your reply, then the only reason they are not giving him more touches can only be incompetence.  Tag for an RB is $12 mil. Not exactly cheap. 

On 12/8/2018 at 3:09 AM, BengalsOwn said:

Based on your analysis, would it be fair to say that the players the Bengals like to sign contract extensions with, etc to keep them with are "The Bengals Own"?

Archived