Arm Chair QB... If you are MB you are....

5 hours ago, Cat said:

For what? Team Chaplain?

Yes. This team needs to learn how to pray. Team needs some good juju. The evil spirits left behind by Pacman still lurk today. 

Bringing Tebow in on practice squad to work with Drisssskel and to move into a coaching role if desired. 

6 hours ago, Jamie_B said:

Tebow?

Not only that you want to hire a college coach (when was the last time one was immediately successful in the NFL?)

Isn't it a little early to be drinking?

1.  There is one college (that's available) coach I'd be willing to kick the tires on.  Petrino.  Laugh but the Falcons thought enough to bring him in and he has been productive prior to this year.

2.  Its never too early to be drinking.  Its always 5 o'clock somewhere...

3 minutes ago, Numbers said:

1.  There is one college (that's available) coach I'd be willing to kick the tires on.  Petrino.  Laugh but the Falcons thought enough to bring him in and he has been productive prior to this year.

Hiring Bobby Petrino, the biggest piece of shit in an industry full of pieces of shit, might actually bring me to quit the Bengals for good. 

6 minutes ago, UncleEarl said:

Hiring Bobby Petrino, the biggest piece of shit in an industry full of pieces of shit, might actually bring me to quit the Bengals for good. 

I'm sure he would be an improvement over the current situation.  How the current same old same old gets you to stay around is like banging your head into a wall and expecting different results.  An industry full of pieces of shit exists here and does not exclude anyone on this coaching staff for the most part.  I am not above hiring a piece of shit if it gets us wins, especially in the playoffs and beyond.  Sure, I'd like to get a saintly coach WITH the brains necessary to get us to where we all want to be but face reality, the Bengals are not appealing to those types nor willing to sign those type of people.

1 hour ago, Numbers said:

Brohm is petrino 2.0

Brohm is petrino with class.

He spent a few years with him at wku. 

5 hours ago, I_C_Deadpeople said:

If I am MB, I am sticking a gun in my mouth and pulling the trigger knowing full well the team, fans and everyone really will be better off

If I were Mike Brown I would have sold the team to my children years ago and would have been hanging with Rick in the Villages tagging hot grannies. 

2 hours ago, Numbers said:

I'm sure he would be an improvement over the current situation.  How the current same old same old gets you to stay around is like banging your head into a wall and expecting different results.  An industry full of pieces of shit exists here and does not exclude anyone on this coaching staff for the most part.  I am not above hiring a piece of shit if it gets us wins, especially in the playoffs and beyond.  Sure, I'd like to get a saintly coach WITH the brains necessary to get us to where we all want to be but face reality, the Bengals are not appealing to those types nor willing to sign those type of people.

Marvin Lewis is a bad coach, but not a piece of shit.  Just do some google searches on Bobby Petrino.  Start with Petrino and Zimmer.  Horrible guy.  Screws over everyone.  He is pretty much hated at every place he has been.  Pros are not putting up with his ass.  He would be a colossal failure. 

16 hours ago, Catfish Bob said:

Brohm is petrino 2.0

Brohm is petrino with class.

He spent a few years with him at wku. 

After seeing what both Petrino and Brohm have done and what they're capable of, I'd think someone would give them consideration.  No ASSumptions on my part just the way it is.  Both of them could probably be "obtainable" by the Bengals which is what most people fail to realize is the reality that the Bengals are not going to reach high or very far.  The Bengal's will not pay for class but they may pay for a small school guy with class (Brohm) but do not see him coming in as a head coach but maybe as a coordinator or QB coach.  FWIW, I lived in Louisville area for most of my life and I am well aware of Petrino and his level of scum.  However, I don't judge a man based upon how many controversies they've been involved in but how they get results.  If that POS becomes a part of the Bengals I'll continue to be a fan.

1 hour ago, Numbers said:

After seeing what both Petrino and Brohm have done and what they're capable of, I'd think someone would give them consideration.  No ASSumptions on my part just the way it is.  Both of them could probably be "obtainable" by the Bengals which is what most people fail to realize is the reality that the Bengals are not going to reach high or very far.  The Bengal's will not pay for class but they may pay for a small school guy with class (Brohm) but do not see him coming in as a head coach but maybe as a coordinator or QB coach.  FWIW, I lived in Louisville area for most of my life and I am well aware of Petrino and his level of scum.  However, I don't judge a man based upon how many controversies they've been involved in but how they get results.  If that POS becomes a part of the Bengals I'll continue to be a fan.

Right. The real question is could the Bengals even lure Brohn from Purdue?  

Archived