Chargers Week and Predictions

On 12/9/2018 at 5:58 PM, fluhartz said:

anyone see that dick in stealers gear?

why is he at the game?

I did. I asked my son the same thing at the time.

Just to be a dick. In my mind, he got punched in the face after the game.

7 minutes ago, fluhartz said:

probably... if there was another stealers fan there

Last night I attended my daughter's Xmas choir show. Its a classy affair. The parents showed up nicely dressed.  Some jeans but with nice shirts and sweaters.  Of course there had to be one of them.  Big 300lb fat ass walks in wearing crappy jeans and this:  My wife was like, "What a douche."

pittsburgh-steelers-time-super-bowl_1_93

1 hour ago, SF2 said:

Last night I attended my daughter's Xmas choir show. Its a classy affair. The parents showed up nicely dressed.  Some jeans but with nice shirts and sweaters.  Of course there had to be one of them.  Big 300lb fat ass walks in wearing crappy jeans and this:  My wife was like, "What a douche."

He probably spent his whole pay check on it.

4 hours ago, SF2 said:

Jesus Christ!!! whenever I see one of those things.. I just shake my head and think they are fucking dirtball (I know, I shouldn't judge lol).

Archived