The Official Bengals at Chargers Game Thread...

LOL@THE STOOLERS!  Only good thing is the Stealers losing.  

I'm waiting to see if my post gets by the mod team over at pro football talk.  95% of my post

get deleted.  I don't understand why either!?  

whodey420 says:

Your comment is awaiting moderation.

joetoronto says:
December 9, 2018 at 7:39 pm
You can’t blame the officials, they did everything humanly possible to hand this game to the Stealers.

That the NFL wants us to believe the officiating is fair is insulting after watching this game.

After watching this game?!? Is this the first Stealers game you’ve ever seen in your life!? That’s EVERY game!! I’m seriously surprised the refs uniforms aren’t piss yellow and black instead of white and black! Awesome game by the way! Big Jen goes out with a fake injury, doing his best Willis Reid impersonation comes back in and gets the hearts of every Appalachian inbred fluttering, making them beckon back to the day they had their 1st kiss, (At the family reunion), only to be crushed and taking them back to the night they were held at 3rd base by cousin Lucy after the prom. 🙂

I don't see anything wrong with that post.

12 minutes ago, Randle P McMurphy said:

LOL@THE STOOLERS!  Only good thing is the Stealers losing.  

I'm waiting to see if my post gets by the mod team over at pro football talk.  95% of my post

get deleted.  I don't understand why either!?  

whodey420 says:

Your comment is awaiting moderation.

joetoronto says:
December 9, 2018 at 7:39 pm
You can’t blame the officials, they did everything humanly possible to hand this game to the Stealers.

That the NFL wants us to believe the officiating is fair is insulting after watching this game.

After watching this game?!? Is this the first Stealers game you’ve ever seen in your life!? That’s EVERY game!! I’m seriously surprised the refs uniforms aren’t piss yellow and black instead of white and black! Awesome game by the way! Big Jen goes out with a fake injury, doing his best Willis Reid impersonation comes back in and gets the hearts of every Appalachian inbred fluttering, making them beckon back to the day they had their 1st kiss, (At the family reunion), only to be crushed and taking them back to the night they were held at 3rd base by cousin Lucy after the prom. 🙂

I don't see anything wrong with that post.

Maybe one of them has a sister named Lucy??

Our Bungals are in last place and the Clowns can win the Division if Stealers and Ravens go 1 and 2 and they win out, but hey, we will still have our golden boy Mediocre $5M Marv coach.  This is how Sad it has become.  I am sure LT will love my same repeated post.  Enjoy the Circus for the 26th Year under MFB and 16th under the HC Savior!  Lol

Talk about complete destruction of the franchise. 

Could they even fire Marv if they wanted too now with hue here? How would that work? Fire Marv hand the keys to guy that went 3 and 30 with the turds who they just fired?  

Or fire Marv and hue?

What a dumb situation.

This Sunday should be good and cold. PBS empty for raiders game

10 hours ago, TigerJ@w said:

the Clowns can win the Division if Stealers and Ravens go 1 and 2 and they win out, 

Very nice.

Thank you J@w.  No kidding I was wondering and too lazy to

crunch the numbers.

The now departed Start Me Up could not have said it any better but he

could have said it longer.  A LOT longer.

I can see the Browns in the Super Bowl now.

Archived