The Marvin Lewis head coaching record

As of right now he sits 130-127-3. If we lose the next three he will finish his career (hopefully) at a perfectly mediocre 130-130-3. Think about that sports fans and let that sink in. 

I hope it happens, I hope it happens so badly it's like my Super Bowl. 

He will finish this season with 256 games coached with zero playoff wins. This is the most games coached in NFL history without winning a playoff game. That is a record that I am certain will never be broken. Anyone who believes Marvin Lewis should return and/or be replaced by his brother from another mother, Hue Jackson next year should be shot with a ball of their own shit.

36 minutes ago, BengalFanInTO said:

He will finish this season with 256 games coached with zero playoff wins. This is the most games coached in NFL history without winning a playoff game. That is a record that I am certain will never be broken. Anyone who believes Marvin Lewis should return and/or be replaced by his brother from another mother, Hue Jackson next year should be shot with a ball of their own shit.

ha ha.. that shit made me snort laugh

One of these guys got fired because the franchise decided it was time to move on.   The same guy took his team the the NFC Conference Title game 3 years ago.

Marvin Lewis Mike McCarthy
Team Coached Cin. Bengals GB Packers
Seasons as HC 15+ 13+
Winning Seasons 7 of 16 (0.438) 9 of 13 (0.692)
Playoff Seasons 7 of 16 (0.438) 9 of 13 (0.692)
Playoff Wins 0 10
Division Championships 4 of 16 (0.25) 6 of 13 (0.462)
Conf. Championships 0-0 1-4
Super Bowl Championships 0 1-1
Playoff Record 0-7 (0.000) 10-8 (0.556)
Regular Season Record 130-120-3 (0.516)     125-77-2 (0.613)    
2018 Record through 12 Games 5-8 5-7-1
Still Employed Yes No

2 minutes ago, SF2 said:

I don't think I have that power to begin with.  I was just kidding about T-Dubs post. 

Yeah, that's probably an admin or owner thing.  

Every once in a while I see a post and wish we still had negative rep.

9 hours ago, saphead said:

As of right now he sits 130-127-3. If we lose the next three he will finish his career (hopefully) at a perfectly mediocre 130-130-3. Think about that sports fans and let that sink in. 

I hope it happens, I hope it happens so badly it's like my Super Bowl. 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Archived