Bengals are still in it.

11 hours ago, Shebengal said:

At this point, I'm not letting playoff implications determine who I root for in any game. So if someone beating New England hurts our wild card chances, so be it. 

Our best chance of making the playoffs is by winning the division (2% chance per playoffstatus.com).  Our chances of making it as a wild card team are less than 1%.

The stealers are playing at New England this week...so are you still rooting for the Cheatriots to lose?

What is Jon grudens all time record against Marv?  

What is Marvs record when gruden was announcing the games?  Lol 

Someone say we will beat the turds? When I read that I chuckled a little. Not sure if I laughed from thinking  we will beat them or you calling them the turds. 

Raiders will not be a walk in the park by any means. For the love of everything good. Please call some shotgun roll outs for Driskel. 

8 hours ago, Cricket said:

Our best chance of making the playoffs is by winning the division (2% chance per playoffstatus.com).  Our chances of making it as a wild card team are less than 1%.

The stealers are playing at New England this week...so are you still rooting for the Cheatriots to lose?

It's actually at Heinz cow pasture, but proceed.

8 hours ago, Cricket said:

our best chances of making the playoffs is the stealers plane crashes in to the ratbirds plane and everyone dies.

and then we still have to beat the clowns next week...

12 minutes ago, fluhartz said:

our best chances of making the playoffs is the stealers plane crashes in to the ratbirds plane and everyone dies.

and then we still have to beat the clowns next week...

Stop teasing me. Getting my hopes up.

13 hours ago, Cricket said:

In this case, no because the Cheatriots are playing Pittspuke.

https://bengalswire.usatoday.com/2018/12/14/bengals-playoff-odds-scenarios-week-15/

By: Nathan Beighle| December 14, 2018 4:00 pm ET

The Cincinnati Bengals are a long shot to make the playoffs, but they have a shot. Week 15 could help or hurt them in that quest.

That said, there are a few huge matchups in Week 15 that Bengals’ fans need to keep their eye on. Obviously, the Bengals must beat the Raiders at home, and experts gave them an 80% chance to do so.

As for their division, the Browns take on the Broncos, the Stealers take on New England and the Ravens face the Bucs.

Only one thing MUST happen within their division.

The Patriots have beat the Stealers to keep the Bengals playoff chances alive. James Conner is still not practicing with the team following an injury which left him on the sidelines in their Week 14 loss to the lowly Raiders. Big Ben is back practicing though.

However, the Patriots with a near injury-free backfield will be a force on Sunday as long as they don’t give up another bonehead play like they did to lose their Week 14 matchup.

This game should be a shootout and starts at 4:25 ET.

The Ravens can beat the Bucs. If they do so, they’d have to lose their next two games, one against the Browns and one against the Chargers, two very solid opponents.

For the Browns, they must beat the Ravens in Week 17 and must lose to the Bengals in Week 16. If both of those happen, the Browns Week 15 matchup really doesn’t matter if they win or lose.

That said, have your eyes peeled on the Stealers and Patriots game. At least the drama which the Bengals can control will happen about three hours prior as they take on the Raiders at 1 pm ET.

8 hours ago, T-Dub said:

Yeh I'll be happy with another win, period.  More interested in seeing what happens with Marv & Mini-Marv at this point.

After watching the end of the Browns v Broncos game last night it was more than obvious why the fired Get A Clue Hue.

That team had heart, drive, passion and a will to win, something they never had with Huey.

And I do NOT want him anywhere close to this team in the future.

He couldn't motivate a horny teen ager in a whorehouse.

It also appears that we may add Vance Joseph to out list of candidates.

He did not look like the happiest camper in Jellystone Park at the end of the game.

Defensive coordinator, maybe, at least?

54 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

After watching the end of the Browns v Broncos game last night it was more than obvious why the fired Get A Clue Hue.

That team had heart, drive, passion and a will to win, something they never had with Huey.

And I do NOT want him anywhere close to this team in the future.

He couldn't motivate a horny teen ager in a whorehouse.

It also appears that we may add Vance Joseph to out list of candidates.

He did not look like the happiest camper in Jellystone Park at the end of the game.

Defensive coordinator, maybe, at least?

Sure, why not? He sucked at  that position in Miami. He’d fit in well here. 

The Raiders beat Pittsburgh last week, 24-21, thanks to a last-minute touchdown catch by Derek Carrier. All three of Oakland's wins this year have come by three points or fewer, and the Raiders have been trailing in the final minute of regulation in all three.

Derek Carr passed for 322 yards and two touchdowns against the Stealers while also posting his eighth consecutive game without an interception, passing Rich Gannon's seven-game streak from September 23 -- November 11, 2001 for the longest in franchise history.

The Bengals have the worst scoring defense this season, allowing 30.5 points per game, while the Raiders rank 31st at 29.8 points per contest. Oakland has allowed 20+ points in 14 consecutive games while Cincinnati has done so in eight straight. Those are the two longest active streaks in the NFL.

Archived