Would You Like Poopie Fries With That?

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/2018/12/13/espn-cincinnati-sport-venues-among-worst-nation-food-violations/2303953002/

Report: 'Mouse feces', 'filthy' surfaces and old food found at Cincinnati sporting venues

Max Londberg, Cincinnati EnquirerPublished 4:05 p.m. ET Dec. 13, 2018

A report by ESPN may lead Cincinnati fans to think twice before grabbing food at a game. 

The report found 31 North American professional sports venues had high-level food safety violations in half or more of food service outlets inspected in 2016 and 2017.

Cincinnati's Paul Brown Stadium and Great American Ball Park were among them, coming in as the 25th and 31st dirtiest, respectively, out of the 111 venues considered.

According to ESPN, a 2017 inspection at the home of the Bengals uncovered a "large amount of mouse feces, along with mold and a soiled garbage can inside an ice machine."

Inspectors also reported dirty surfaces in 2016 and unsanitary food preparation practices.

Should not be a surprise to anyone who has worked food service.

I used to work fine dining at a Country Club... We had a crackhead chef. One night we're all getting a drink after work, and I notice his duiffel bag is bleeding. MF'r had a whole prime rib in his bag he was going to trade for drugs. (Unwrapped and refrigerated for a while...)

Back in the fridge and served the next night at $75 a plate.

I don't eat out much.

Archived