Bengals v Rump Raiders Game Day Thread

28 minutes ago, Catfish Bob said:

Dalton's 3rd career start.

17/32 157 0td 2 int.  8-13 loss to the gold miners. 

Let's try a more overarching view :

First Three Games :

Driskel : 60/94, 3 TD 1 Int, 1 Fumb, 1W 2L

Dalton : 54/88, 3 TD 2 In, 1 Fumb, 1W 2L

So both pretty middling.

edited to correct stats

Just now, VonBlade said:

First Three Games :

Dalton : 71/116, 8TD, 5 Int, 0 Fumb, 2W 1L

So both pretty middling.

Yeah as of this moment I'm thinking Driskels best could be about the same as Dalton's best back in his prime. But with a much better speed and hopefully some that winning magic. 

54 minutes ago, VonBlade said:

First Three Games :

So both pretty middling.

edited to correct stats

So you are saying Driskel is talented enough to lose prime time games and 5 straight playoff games. Awesome. 

Is anyone else watching Cheat Bowl I 2018? Look at these fuckers trying to out-do each other.

I saw Rapist throw a BLATANT ball - intentional grounding - no call - that is, UNTIL about 15 seconds later when Belicheat told them they needed to, and thus it was done. Flag thrown.

I just want both of these teams to go all out - have at it, dive at knees and ankles, lead with the crown, just go for it!

2 hours ago, VonBlade said:

First Three Games :

So both pretty middling.

edited to correct stats

Except...Dalton's first  three games starting were right out of college.Not in his what...3rd season? FAIL.

1 hour ago, Cat said:

Is anyone else watching Cheat Bowl I 2018? Look at these fuckers trying to out-do each other.

I saw Rapist throw a BLATANT ball - intentional grounding - no call - that is, UNTIL about 15 seconds later when Belicheat told them they needed to, and thus it was done. Flag thrown.

I just want both of these teams to go all out - have at it, dive at knees and ankles, lead with the crown, just go for it!

No way were the Stoolers getting eliminated by NE, at home, in a nationally-televised game.  NE remains on top of their division and can still nab the 1 seed.  

All is right with The Shield and the Integrities remain safe.

I know, tinfoil hat etc.. Save your breath.

21 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

No way were the Stoolers getting eliminated by NE, at home, in a nationally-televised game.  NE remains on top of their division and can still nab the 1 seed.  

You sure it had nothing to do with New England’s offense playing like shit?  The refs had nothing to do with the false starts, dropped passes, poor throws and the Patriots going cheap at the WR position. 

6 minutes ago, SF2 said:

You sure it had nothing to do with New England’s offense playing like shit?  The refs had nothing to do with the false starts, dropped passes, poor throws and the Patriots going cheap at the WR position. 

yeah... that's the shittiest game i have seen the pats play in a long time  

1 hour ago, SF2 said:

Sure, that's it;  the Pats just suck and were no match for a team that couldn't beat the Raiders a week ago.

🙈

1 hour ago, T-Dub said:

The Rog: Now, Robert, you remember the Jesse James non TD last year? I owe Art one - but don't worry, there's still plenty of time to get you a great seed in the last two games.

All kidding aside, the Pats did look terrible. I bet you a beer that they 'regroup' and win out though.

5 minutes ago, Cat said:

The Rog: Now, Robert, you remember the Jesse James non TD last year? I owe Art one - but don't worry, there's still plenty of time to get you a great seed in the last two games.

All kidding aside, the Pats did look terrible. I bet you a beer that they 'regroup' and win out though.

Opens the door for KC or Houston to get a higher seed, at least.  Be nice to see NE lose that homefield advantage for a change 

Archived