Bengals v Rump Raiders Game Day Thread

1 hour ago, fluhartz said:

well if they can't win this one, they are probably the worst team in the NFL

The Raiders beat the Stealers last week.

Two of the worst defenses in the league... But Carr went for over 300 last week and we have Jeff "Screen Pass" Driskel. If it's a shoot out, that favors the Raiders.

This game is far from a "should win".

1 hour ago, LostInDaJungle said:

The Raiders beat the Stealers last week.

Two of the worst defenses in the league... But Carr went for over 300 last week and we have Jeff "Screen Pass" Driskel. If it's a shoot out, that favors the Raiders.

This game is far from a "should win".

We are a 3pt favorite at home vs the Raiders.  That is sad. 

I'm not on twitter, but my son said that Dalton tweeted afterKeenum's TD run that he was giving himselfup. Obviously referencing the call last week that was the most obvious screw the bengals call since the 30 yard penalty at the end of the playoff game. 

3 minutes ago, Hooky said:

I'm not on twitter, but my son said that Dalton tweeted afterKeenum's TD run that he was giving himselfup. Obviously referencing the call last week that was the most obvious screw the bengals call since the 30 yard penalty at the end of the playoff game. 

Kat Terrell retweeted that and was (paraphrasing) "This is the most shade I've ever heard Andy Dalton throw. Tells you how mad he was at the call in last week's game."

2 minutes ago, LostInDaJungle said:

Kat Terrell retweeted that and was (paraphrasing) "This is the most shade I've ever heard Andy Dalton throw. Tells you how mad he was at the call in last week's game."

With good reason. How could any ref think that a player is giving themselves up by diving into an end zone. First time it's ever been called and maybe the last outside of bengals games.

Archived