Bengals v Rump Raiders Game Day Thread

1 minute ago, Hooky said:

BS. Old, stale, lazy answer. If he did, he would have a successful team. He is a good businessman. The problem is that he is trying to be his old man and doesn't want to admit that he knows dick about football. If he did, he would leave it to the experts and cash in on winning teams.

It is almost impossible to not have moments of success in the NFL simply based on how it is structured.  Great organizations have more than others.  Bad organizations have little to none.  Browns, Lions. Bills, Jaguars and Bengals fall into the later. 

10 hours ago, Hooky said:

BS. Old, stale, lazy answer. If he did, he would have a successful team. He is a good businessman. The problem is that he is trying to be his old man and doesn't want to admit that he knows dick about football. If he did, he would leave it to the experts and cash in on winning teams.

He is trying to be his old man? You mean the Paul Brown who invented scouting and put resources into it? That guy? Or is there a different one.

And I am a good businessman, Mikey is a clown in business. He has a guaranteed revenue source and he still cant see how to leverage it to greater value like most other teams do right in front of his eyes. This teams value is one of the 3 lowest in the league, he is a business loser in this environment where it is handed to you on a platter.

1 hour ago, I_C_Deadpeople said:

He is trying to be his old man? You mean the Paul Brown who invented scouting and put resources into it? That guy? Or is there a different one.

And I am a good businessman, Mikey is a clown in business. He has a guaranteed revenue source and he still cant see how to leverage it to greater value like most other teams do right in front of his eyes. This teams value is one of the 3 lowest in the league, he is a business loser in this environment where it is handed to you on a platter.

He said he (Mike Brown) is trying to be his old man BUT doesn’t know dick about football. Not sure why you repeated what he said.  

12 hours ago, SF2 said:

He said he (Mike Brown) is trying to be his old man BUT doesn’t know dick about football. Not sure why you repeated what he said.  

What I was saying is - he is NOT trying to be like his father. He is in most respects the opposite (and I am excluding the obvious part about football knowledge). 

Archived