Boyd Could Miss Final Two Games

MaAIgBaS_bigger.jpg

#Bengals WR Tyler Boyd suffered a low-grade MCL sprain, source said. Boyd, who had his MRI yesterday, eclipsed 1,000 yards in the win and is a promising player. He could miss time, and with only two weeks left in the season, that could be it for 2018.

1 minute ago, SmoothD said:

According to Marv, he was a healthy scratch 😵

OK. How 'bout Malik Jefferson? I'm to the point that I don't 100% trust Marv's player judgments anymore. As weak as we've been at those two positions, why not throw them out there? Is there really much to lose?

As a Tennessee Vol fan, I know Malone has excellent skills. I think he's better than Ross and definitely better than Cody Core

12 hours ago, Sea Ray said:

OK. How 'bout Malik Jefferson? I'm to the point that I don't 100% trust Marv's player judgments anymore. As weak as we've been at those two positions, why not throw them out there? Is there really much to lose?

As a Tennessee Vol fan, I know Malone has excellent skills. I think he's better than Ross and definitely better than Cody Core

Malick Jefferson was in for two plays not counting special teams kick coverage.  I guess he is a dumb as a bag of dildos.  Still, how he is not considered an upgrade over Nickerson is baffling.  I dare say Marv's old loyalties run deep and he still gets Christmas cards from his father and nookie from his mother.

Auden Tate stood on the sidelines with his helmet on the whole game waiting to go in as Dismal threw over people's heads, balls he could have probably caught or at least had a better chance at than Cody Core who had a fluke touchdown on some terrible d back play.

Maybe Malone was being punished for something.  Who knows? 

3 hours ago, High School Harry said:

Auden Tate stood on the sidelines with his helmet on the whole game waiting to go in as Dismal threw over people's heads, balls he could have probably caught or at least had a better chance at than Cody Core who had a fluke touchdown on some terrible d back play.

Maybe Malone was being punished for something.  Who knows? 

Core accumulated more Good Boy Points over the week so he gets to play.  Signed, MFB.

32 minutes ago, LostInDaJungle said:

Place LB Malik Jefferson on Reserve/Injured list

Oh.... Dang. He's getting McCarroned.

OMG!  You weren't kidding.

https://www.cincyjungle.com/2018/12/18/18146909/bengals-malik-jefferson-ir-chris-worley-texas-longhorns-ohio-state-buckeyes

I guess they want to see what OSU's Chris Worley can do.

Wondering if one of those phantom injuries to a disappointing, underachieving player is in the mix.

16 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

https://www.cincyjungle.com/2018/12/18/18146909/bengals-malik-jefferson-ir-chris-worley-texas-longhorns-ohio-state-buckeyes

Wondering if one of those phantom injuries to a disappointing, underachieving player is in the mix.

LostinDaJungle never kids about shit like this,..or value brand hot dogs containing meat like products. 

By spring, Hobs will be writing articles on how much improved Jefferson is, what a great camp he has had and they will start him and the result will be John Ross II

I didn’t even realize he was in long enough to get injured.

I had high hopes for Jefferson.  He must really suck if he can't beat out Nickerson for playing time.  A phantom injury to get a look at Worley.  Another in a long line of blown linebacker draft choices.  Don't see why the didn't do a mercy IRing for Burfict to get him in some sort of shape for next year.

Well, hope Worley lights it up.

55 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

Don't see why the didn't do a mercy IRing for Burfict to get him in some sort of shape for next year.

Wasn't he out with another concussion?  Hate to say it but I think he may be finished.  That hit wasn't even anything extraordinary (even though it was fined because of course it was.)  And of course we will extend his contract at least 2-3 more times while he struggles to stay on the field.

1 minute ago, T-Dub said:

Wasn't he out with another concussion?  Hate to say it but I think he may be finished.  That hit wasn't even anything extraordinary (even though it was fined because of course it was.)  And of course we will extend his contract at least 2-3 more times while he struggles to stay on the field.

I think they should fire Haslett and hire Burfict as the linebackers coach.

1/2 :ninja:

Archived