Atkins named to Pro Bowl

46 minutes ago, Shebengal said:

He's the only one. Fedjelem is a first alternate on special teams, Erickson and Mixon are 3rd alternates.

https://www.bengals.com/news/atkins-named-to-seventh-pro-bowl

Atkins is a no brainer.  We are just caught in a small market team issue.  Otherwise, we would probably have more.  I really liked Boyd's effort this year and hope he's been given a fair shake next season.

10 minutes ago, Numbers said:

Atkins is a no brainer.  We are just caught in a small market team issue.  Otherwise, we would probably have more.  I really liked Boyd's effort this year and hope he's been given a fair shake next season.

Boyd is 8th in receiving in the AFC.  Don't get me wrong, I like the guy but he is too far behind the leaders and our team is playing poorly. 

Mixon should have made it.   3rd alternate is laughable.  He leads the AFC in rushing for fucks sake. 

11 minutes ago, SF2 said:

Boyd is 8th in receiving in the AFC.  Don't get me wrong, I like the guy but he is too far behind the leaders and our team is playing poorly. 

Mixon should have made it.   3rd alternate is laughable.  He leads the AFC in rushing for fucks sake. 

agreed.  James Connor.  Really.  A combination of Shittsburgh bias and a general dislike by everyone of Bell.

4 minutes ago, UncleEarl said:

agreed.  James Connor.  Really.  A combination of Shittsburgh bias and a general dislike by everyone of Bell.

I was just looking at that - i see they have 6. Nope, no bias here!

6 hours ago, SF2 said:

Agreed. But, isn’t Connor hurt?

7 hours ago, SF2 said:

came in to this thread to say this ...

I mean 4th in the NFL and first in the AFC behind this fucking line.... 

It's the pro bowl though... who gives a fuck.. it's a joke anyway...

Vince Young made is a few times 

23 hours ago, Shebengal said:

He's the only one. Fedjelem is a first alternate on special teams, Erickson and Mixon are 3rd alternates.

https://www.bengals.com/news/atkins-named-to-seventh-pro-bowl

"and A.J. Green was voted a fourth alternate at wide receiver."  Not that it really matters this year.

28 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

Ogbuhei will make it next year with the Patriots.

no :ninja:

After the Chad Johnson and Josh Gordon flame outs I doubt Bellicheat will ever look at a Browns or Bengals player again.

Archived