the Bengals last playoff Win

On 12/22/2018 at 5:55 PM, fluhartz said:

I was in high school.... still getting made fun of by all of my friends for the Super Bowl loss and how we can never win it all...

oh yea...that's still going on, but now it's you can't even win a playoff game.... yeah...fuck my friends 

Me too!

I made it to the freezer bowl. Friend’s dad had tickets but didn’t want to go. On the way home the radiator on my buddy’s dad’s newer Firebird froze right by King’s Island.  Last playoff game I went to. 

I remember we destroyed them, and the commentators talking about the Houston Oilers downfall that day. "What does a run and shoot offense do when run and shoot isn't working? More run and shoot." They had a lot of success with that formula, but had nothing else. Suffice it to say, I really hope something changes around here and soon. We've been the 90 Oilers every time we were fortunate to even get a wild card spot.

On 12/22/2018 at 12:46 PM, SF2 said:

I was sitting on an M1A1 tank on the Iraq border.  Didn’t get to see it or hear it. 

I was in the Patriot Battalion in Riyadh. And yes, I was a "scud buster".

Man that video is fun to watch. Boomer was a play-action master and threw darts. That O-line was incredible. And I wish we could find another Jame Francis.  

11 hours ago, ArmyBengal said:

I was in the Patriot Battalion in Riyadh. And yes, I was a "scud buster".

Man that video is fun to watch. Boomer was a play-action master and threw darts. That O-line was incredible. And I wish we could find another Jame Francis.  

Hell, I was in Riyadh the day the air war started picking up a couple of Hummvs. Probably stood next to you in a gas mask at some point. 

Archived