Cleveland Skid Mark Game Thread

31 minutes ago, Catfish Bob said:

I missed the game. 

Was he 2/3 at the half? 

Was doing Christmas with the family and they all colts fans. Could've sworn at around what should've been halftime that the scrolling line at bottom of screen said Driskel 2/3. I'm sitting their thinking how the F have they only thrown 3 passes?  Must've been a real chit show. 

#Bengals offense in the first half: 20 plays 36 yards 4 first downs 0-5 on third downs Jeff Driskel 2 for 6 for 3 yards.

50 minutes ago, LostInDaJungle said:

#Bengals offense in the first half: 20 plays 36 yards 4 first downs 0-5 on third downs Jeff Driskel 2 for 6 for 3 yards.

Dang man. No defending that stat line. Pretty much crushes all my hopes and predictions for Driskel.  

Need to watch the game. I'm still dumbfounded on how only six passes. 

20 minutes ago, Catfish Bob said:

The total stat line looks great.

However it looks like should be stats for one half and not entire game. 

Mayfield is the truth man. Maybe we should let hue draft us a QB. 

Screenshot_2018-12-23-17-52-32.png

Well, there it is.  Driskel QB rating 123.4, Mayfield QB rating 121.9.  Obviously Driskel is better.  

:ninja:  

2 hours ago, Catfish Bob said:

The total stat line looks great.

However it looks like should be stats for one half and not entire game. 

Mayfield is the truth man. Maybe we should let hue draft us a QB. 

Screenshot_2018-12-23-17-52-32.png

That stat line for Driskel is anything but great. Woohoo! He didn't throw a pick! But he also didn't even throw for 150 yards, which is an absurdly low bar by today's NFL standards. Coaching? Nah! We don' need no stinkin' coaching!

7 hours ago, T-Dub said:

Thanks man!  Though the offer stands if you want me to hunt down something up here

Thank you.  Hopefully it ends up being cheaper going through the online source but individual barreled offerings outside Turnpike are hit and miss.  Should I come across a special barrel offering I will message you when I get word.  We'll work something out then.

18 hours ago, sparky151 said:

The bright side to losing today is it denies Mike Brown his usual crutch of improvement at the end of the season meaning we should stay the course. Hopefully we get crushed next week and can have the complete housecleaning we should have had after the 2013 wildcard game. 

Unless he leads everyone into the river Pied Piper-style I wouldn't get my hopes up

Archived