Cleveland Skid Mark Game Thread

That 2nd & 4 draw was lethargic.  Also Boling is only the best player on a bad line. The idea that this makes him good is wishful thinking.

Also also, why are we getting aggressive with the fake punt now that the season is a wash?  Coaches finding their balls now that they're under the axe, is all that is.

Wearing my new not-NFL-licensed Bengals shirt today:

Seize_The_MEH_Tee_Wood_Background_600x.j

Just now, Numbers said:

I don't know Jimmy Brown but I do know Jimmy Beam.  He's the official bourbon of the game today.  86 proof Repeal Batch goodness non chill filtered.

beam01.jpg

Where do you find this stuff?  Everyone's always swilling these Rare Pokemon whiskeys with their free-range blue corn and their casks made from the One True Cross.

I've got my KCSB and that's not always easy to find.

1 minute ago, Jason said:

The right side of the line seriously needs replaced.  Redmond watched Schoebert blow by him for the sack and Hart's man tackled Mixon for a loss.

We signed the wrong Bobby Hart. This one can block better and he's been dead since '95.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boyce_and_Hart

1 minute ago, LostInDaJungle said:

You know...

Westerman has already proven he's better than Redmon. And Andre Smith is a better RT than Hart.... But what do I know.

Our second best tackle is a guy who wasn’t good enough for Cardinals,..and they suck. 

Archived