Cleveland Skid Mark Game Thread

11 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

Where do you find this stuff?  Everyone's always swilling these Rare Pokemon whiskeys with their free-range blue corn and their casks made from the One True Cross.

I've got my KCSB and that's not always easy to find.

I lived on what some call the beginning of the Bourbon Trail.  Key word is lived.  I moved to Western Kentucky to a small farm but I can still find the good stuff and if not I can get it delivered to me from my former area.  Turnpike Liquors on I65 in Shepherdsville is the best place to go IMHO because they get considerable amounts of action on the Bourbon Trail area.  It may be small compared to the big box liquor stores but they get special ordered barrels that are bottled for them and hand selected by them too.  There's enough knowledge in that one little store to know what is tasty and what is not that it puts the big box stores to shame and their private select.  They truly live, breath and frequent the various distillers to get the inside skinny on what's coming out.

Not quite the selection on beers though unless you shop around.  It used to help that when I went to the games in Cinci because there was a wider variety there and I'd just stock up on the way in or out.

2 minutes ago, Numbers said:

I lived on what some call the beginning of the Bourbon Trail.  Key word is lived.  I moved to Western Kentucky to a small farm but I can still find the good stuff and if not I can get it delivered to me from my former area.  Turnpike Liquors on I65 in Shepherdsville is the best place to go IMHO because they get considerable amounts of action on the Bourbon Trail area.  It may be small compared to the big box liquor stores but they get special ordered barrels that are bottled for them and hand selected by them too.  There's enough knowledge in that one little store to know what is tasty and what is not that it puts the big box stores to shame and their private select.  They truly live, breath and frequent the various distillers to get the inside skinny on what's coming out.

Not quite the selection on beers though unless you shop around.  It used to help that when I went to the games in Cinci because there was a wider variety there and I'd just stock up on the way in or out.

Maybe we should work out a trade deal 

10 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

He's been sacked every time he drops back, IDK what you expect him to do

Puh-lease..the guy is terrible. He doesn't even throw the ball near the receivers. Less than five minutes left in the half he's thrown for 3 yards. If that was Dalton in there people would be losing their fucking minds.

2 minutes ago, Shebengal said:

The front office will use injuries as an excuse to keep Marvin.

Already started...

https://www.cincyjungle.com/2018/12/23/18153860/vance-joseph-expected-to-become-candidate-for-bengals-dc-if-fired-per-report

And ANYONE who is watching this game and thinks Hue Jackson would be a good coach... Let me know which dispensary you use.

22 minutes ago, BengalFanInTO said:

Puh-lease..the guy is terrible. He doesn't even throw the ball near the receivers. Less than five minutes left in the half he's thrown for 3 yards. If that was Dalton in there people would be losing their fucking minds.

When I checked, he had been sacked 3 times on 5 attempts.  I mean, he probably does suck, but IDK how you can judge anyone behind this shitty OL.  Dalton, Driskel, AJ "Way Better Than Dalton" McCarron, I don't care who you put back there..  Talking about QB play with this shit-tier line is pointless

Archived