Cleveland Skid Mark Game Thread

13 minutes ago, SF2 said:

Adam Schefter just reported that Marvin Lewis was told by Bengals FO that he can decide when he wants to step down. Basically, he has a job for life if he wants it. 

No ninja. 

You don't think they could do the same thing they die with Sam Wyche and Tiger Johnson

where they were called into the office and told that they had resigned.

Also heard same guy said if Vance Johnson is fired he will be back as Head Coach or Defensive Coordinator.

I can't see this team going ANYWHERE with Marv or Hue. 

3 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

You don't think they could do the same thing they die with Sam Wyche and Tiger Johnson

Also heard same guy said if Vance Johnson is fired he will be back as Head Coach or Defensive Coordinator.

I can’t see Vance at HC next year. Coordinator probably. 

2 hours ago, LostInDaJungle said:

-15 yards passing for the half.

Where's Catfish when we need him?

I missed the game. 

Was he 2/3 at the half? 

Was doing Christmas with the family and they all colts fans. Could've sworn at around what should've been halftime that the scrolling line at bottom of screen said Driskel 2/3. I'm sitting their thinking how the F have they only thrown 3 passes?  Must've been a real chit show. 

14 minutes ago, Catfish Bob said:

I missed the game. 

Was he 2/3 at the half? 

Was doing Christmas with the family and they all colts fans. Could've sworn at around what should've been halftime that the scrolling line at bottom of screen said Driskel 2/3. I'm sitting their thinking how the F have they only thrown 3 passes?  Must've been a real chit show. 

Basically, Browns got big lead started playing prevent defense so score looks closer than it really was. They went into victory formation  1st and goal from the 2 to end the game. 

26 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

Gee, going nowhere with Merv? He seems to be on the right track

Archived