Squeelers game flexed

29 minutes ago, Bengallifer18 said:

Yes that victory will get Marvin another extension. He will be able to continue his 16 year rebuild

Sadly, Ole Marv's future has nuttin' to do with the results of next week's game.  If it had ANYTHING to do with on-field performance, he'd have been gone long ago.

9 hours ago, esjbh2 said:

Sadly, Ole Marv's future has nuttin' to do with the results of next week's game.  If it had ANYTHING to do with on-field performance, he'd have been gone long ago.

Fuck you and your honesty. :20:  In all seriousness, I will be rooting for the Rats to punch Baker Mayfield in the mouth and deny Shitsburgh a playoff spot. It was glorious watching all the Stealers players crying last night. 

2 minutes ago, Le Tigre said:

So, they will be eliminated by the time the game at 4:25 begins. They should be really inspired by then. Or, will bug-eyes whip them into fighting fever? 

IIRC, both games are late starts. The NFL moved the game so neither team (Stealers/Ravens) to tank the game. My biggest question is in which quarter will the game be essentially over?

First?

Second?

Third?

Fourth?

Knowing the lust the league has for "dramatic endings", I would suspect they will attempt to keep the Rat game as close as humanly possible throughout. They don't care if the Stealers are a blowout or close. 

And they can go on as long as they have to go on...the networks are on holiday break, so they won't run into those all-important Sunday evening program slots. 

22 minutes ago, Le Tigre said:

Knowing the lust the league has for "dramatic endings", I would suspect they will attempt to keep the Rat game as close as humanly possible throughout. They don't care if the Stealers are a blowout or close. 

And they can go on as long as they have to go on...the networks are on holiday break, so they won't run into those all-important Sunday evening program slots. 

What, you don't think both teams routinely scoring more TD's in the last 5 minutes than they had combined the first 55 is legit?  GTFO with your kook conspiracy theories.  Unregulated billion-dollar media empires always self-regulate to the highest standard of INTEGRITIES!  DO NOT QUESTION THE SHIELD YOU ARE P MUCH SPITTING ON THE AMERICAN FLAG RIGHT NOW

7 hours ago, sparky151 said:

While I hope the Stealers miss the playoffs, I'll be rooting for a blowout Bengals loss since that might be what's required to get rid of Marv (and hopefully Hue too). 

Why would anybody ever want to be blown out by those cocksuckers? Like one more loss to them would make a difference. Nothing will. Where have you been the last 15 years?

4 hours ago, gupps said:

IIRC, both games are late starts. The NFL moved the game so neither team (Stealers/Ravens) to tank the game. My biggest question is in which quarter will the game be essentially over?

First?

Second?

Third?

Fourth?

What sucks is that we won't be able to watch the rats game here now. Though my son and I will probably be watching Red Zone anyway.

2 hours ago, Hooky said:

Are the stealers eliminated from the wild card? If they somehow beat us and Indy and Tenn tie, they will all be 9-6-1. Who would get the 2nd WC if that happens?

I ran almost every playoff machine scenario--unless the Browns win, they are out altogether  

23 hours ago, sparky151 said:

While I hope the Stealers miss the playoffs, I'll be rooting for a blowout Bengals loss since that might be what's required to get rid of Marv (and hopefully Hue too). 

Not me. I want Marvin to get pissed off, say “Fuck the Squeelers .”, blitz and hit and blitz and hit Ben again and again and knock him into next season. Oh, and go Baltimore.

12 hours ago, Le Tigre said:

I ran almost every playoff machine scenario--unless the Browns win, they are out altogether  

Did you have colts and tits tying? I finally got around to the playoff machine and got confirmation elsewhere that the stealers will get the WC in that case if they win. A tie is a longshot, but stranger things have happened.

1 hour ago, Shebengal said:

Not me. I want Marvin to get pissed off, say “Fuck the Squeelers .”, blitz and hit and blitz and hit Ben again and again and knock him into next season. Oh, and go Baltimore.

Our d line won’t get near Jen.  He had all day to throw last game. Our linebackers suck so bad their TEs will probably have 200 yards receiving. 

3 hours ago, Hooky said:

Did you have colts and tits tying? I finally got around to the playoff machine and got confirmation elsewhere that the stealers will get the WC in that case if they win. A tie is a longshot, but stranger things have happened.

You are correct, good sage. A tie does get them in. 

And, knowing the NFL, may as well bet large sums that is what exactly will take place in Nashville 

Archived