Squeelers game flexed

On 12/24/2018 at 4:48 PM, Hooky said:

Why would anybody ever want to be blown out by those cocksuckers? Like one more loss to them would make a difference. Nothing will. Where have you been the last 15 years?

We all know Mike Brown's preference for inaction and staying the course. I don't want a win or close loss to give him an excuse not to make changes. This team has tanked down the stretch. I want the geniuses who took Ross over Mahomes and Watson to be looking for new jobs. The guy who after 16 years still can't manage his challenges or timeouts to be gone. We need to hit rock bottom before it will get better. 

1 hour ago, sparky151 said:

We all know Mike Brown's preference for inaction and staying the course. I don't want a win or close loss to give him an excuse not to make changes. This team has tanked down the stretch. I want the geniuses who took Ross over Mahomes and Watson to be looking for new jobs. The guy who after 16 years still can't manage his challenges or timeouts to be gone. We need to hit rock bottom before it will get better. 

I don't think this one game makes any difference at all there, he's going to do what he wants regardless.  I'd bet he made up his mind weeks ago.

2 hours ago, sparky151 said:

It won't matter. I think anybody rooting for the stealers to blow us out should be banned from the board.

The ultimate would certainly be Baltimore losing quickly and then, with the Stealers leading and playoffs within reach, Andy drives the team down the field and hits AJ Green in the end zone with 15 seconds left to crush their dreams.  I just don’t think Driskel and Boyd can pull it off. And no, I would never root for the Stealers. 

5 hours ago, SF2 said:

The ultimate would certainly be Baltimore losing quickly and then, with the Stealers leading and playoffs within reach, Andy drives the team down the field and hits AJ Green in the end zone with 15 seconds left to crush their dreams.  I just don’t think Driskel and Boyd can pull it off. And no, I would never root for the Stealers. 

A pick-6 or sack/fumble only when Geno scores and goes to spike the ball we recognize it's Ben's helmet and OMG IS THAT HIS HEAD and Gene Steratore is like "WELL ON REPLAY BACK IN NEW YORK THE OFFICIALS ARE SAYING IT'S ACTUALLY A HAGGIS" but look! Sam Hubbard moonwalks into the endzone! and HE HAD THE BALL THE WHOLE TIME and then the Blue Angels fly over like

tenor.gif

41 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

A pick-6 or sack/fumble only when Geno scores and goes to spike the ball we recognize it's Ben's helmet and OMG IS THAT HIS HEAD and Gene Steratore is like "WELL ON REPLAY BACK IN NEW YORK THE OFFICIALS ARE SAYING IT'S ACTUALLY A HAGGIS" but look! Sam Hubbard moonwalks into the endzone! and HE HAD THE BALL THE WHOLE TIME and then the Blue Angels fly over like

tenor.gif

That would be awesome!

16 hours ago, SF2 said:

Fifteen seconds left is too much time for the Marvengals Marvelous Marv Management of the clock.

Two quick long passes to Jar Jar Binks-Shrimper on the sideline who jumps out of bounds to stop the clock

And the score the go ahead points on FirstandDre as time expires against DC Marv's prevent-us-from-winning defense.

On 12/26/2018 at 8:08 PM, Shebengal said:

Well, the broadcast map is out and they are showing the Browns game in Columbus so it looks like I’m headed to the Bengals bar.

At least you have a Bengal bar.  They don't know what one of those are here...  I get Oakland @ Kansas City or resort to a crappy stream to watch .

Archived