2019 Opponents

7 hours ago, Catfish Bob said:

I think your right on. The gambling is going to cause a chit show. Like Churchill on derby day. People will get rekt ruin their finances and blame the NFL.   Conspiracies will be running wild. Who trusts a NFL game in Vegas? 

They don't do live bets in Vegas? I pretty sure the automated bookies there do. 

Sure, there are live bets--but the sports books require that all bets are made before the start of any game. And no betting is done on the game premises. 

Speaking as a former local, I can tell you that the vast, vast, majority of residents spend about as much time gambling as you do at the Jack or Belterra...which I would surmise is quite little. In reality, most folks lead normal lives, raise kids, shop at Kroger (called Smiths out there) and are remarkably unremarkable. If the lure of the lights, and hundreds of billions of dollars passing hands each day don't allure people to chance their life's work...the blasted Oakland Raiders aren't going to.

On 12/26/2018 at 11:37 AM, High School Harry said:

All things considered, the Home schedule looks pretty doable.

If the Raiders are in Las Vegas, I'm there for a long weekend.

Overall, I think 8-8 is within our grasp.

Hey, why not dream big?  My dreams are made of another magical 10-6 season that ends with an excruciating, embarrassing, first-round playoff loss, from a team that could have been better but lacked discipline, coached by an unaccountable asshole of a head coach.

Archived