Marvin News Conference on 12/31/18

Blurb from Hobson says Marvin has his Monday press conference still scheduled for 12/31/18.

Gut (and knowing Mike Brown) as well as Lapham’s comments lead me to believe that Marvin will be retained with probably Vance and Hue taking over as coordinators. 

https://www.bengals.com/news/quick-hits-boyd-tez-dre-don-t-open-week-mixon-closes-in-on-afc-rush-crown

16 minutes ago, kennethmw said:

I'd love to see him say, "Mike and I agreed on a Five Year extension, and I'm getting a 10 percent part of the team.  I'M BACK, BITCHES!" , just to see the heads explode!

😂😂😂

so you really aren't a fan of this team?

you would like to see mediocrity (at best) for five more years just to piss a couple people off?

weird

I know I know... whining bitches..blah fucking blah 

2 hours ago, fluhartz said:

so you really aren't a fan of this team?

you would like to see mediocrity (at best) for five more years just to piss a couple people off?

weird

I know I know... whining bitches..blah fucking blah 

Aww, sorry, is this hair shirt week?  Should I start the flagellation circle of do you want to?

the-beatings-will-continue.jpeg

18 hours ago, kennethmw said:

I'd love to see him say, "Mike and I agreed on a Five Year extension, and I'm getting a 10 percent part of the team.  I'M BACK, BITCHES!" , just to see the heads explode!

😂😂😂

you desire to see peoples heads explode over winning? That's kind of sad Kenny. 

57 minutes ago, Sox said:

I've been a fan of this team waaaaay too long to expect any whole sale changes.The only thing that would shock me is if they actually do clean house.

I think it's safe to say MB won't be firing himself & as long as he has to have a finger in the pie we're going to have the same problems. 

The bald white guy on Good Morning Football said he did not expect Marvin Lewis OR Hue Jackson to be coach of the Bengals next year based on the conversations he had in Cincinnati recently. He  didn't elaborate so...:049: :dance:    it must be true.  :ph34r:

1 hour ago, gupps said:

The bald white guy on Good Morning Football said he did not expect Marvin Lewis OR Hue Jackson to be coach of the Bengals next year based on the conversations he had in Cincinnati recently. He  didn't elaborate so...:049: :dance:    it must be true.  :ph34r:

There’s a guy on GMF? All I ever do is stare at Kay Adams. 

Archived