Stealers Week

Probably one of the more unenthusiastic Pitt weeks in years. Still how great it would be to beat them and get Tomlin fired. We should then hire Tomlin. 

18 players out. 

Ross and Uzomah the top receivers. 

Driskel comes through in the clutch showing rothburgerisk type skills 

Bengals 25

Stealers 24

1 hour ago, Catfish Bob said:

Probably one of the more unenthusiastic Pitt weeks in years. Still how great it would be to beat them and get Tomlin fired. We should then hire Tomlin. 

18 players out. 

Ross and Uzomah the top receivers. 

Driskel comes through in the clutch showing rothburgerisk type skills 

Bengals 25

Stealers 24

Dude Tomlin would be useless coaching a team where people didn't think it was cute if he tripped the other team's players. He's not exactly unleashing hell even on a team where he's given every possible advantage.

Seriously?

James Conner will be back.  Brown is questionable but he will play. That’s their injury report on offense. 

We are on our 4th TE, backup QB, 3rd tackle on a team with a bad o line, no #1 or 2 WR, no actual linebackers and down to one actual cornerback.  

We are going to get our asses kicked. 

13 minutes ago, SF2 said:

Seriously?

James Conner will be back.  Brown is questionable but he will play. That’s their injury report on offense. 

We are on our 4th TE, backup QB, 3rd tackle on a team with a bad o line, no #1 or 2 WR, no actual linebackers and down to one actual cornerback.  

I just hope they don't headhunt any of our few remaining impact players badly enough to keep them out of TC next summer or otherwise derail their career.  

It's been their approach for a very long time & it's only gotten worse.  Their constant whining about Burfict has been extremely effective in diverting attention away from themselves. Until the NFL puts a stop to their shit I have a hard time taking the sport seriously.

18 minutes ago, SF2 said:

Seriously?

Purdue-Auburn level?

3 hours ago, T-Dub said:

Dude Tomlin would be useless coaching a team where people didn't think it was cute if he tripped the other team's players. He's not exactly unleashing hell even on a team where he's given every possible advantage.

yep.. he is one of the most overrated coaches ever.. and the tripping thing is true too.. and could you imagine if the Bengals had a coach do that, or one of his assistants go out on the field and start a fight or another coach pull an apposing players hair??? 

1 hour ago, High School Harry said:

Being overlooked is that Mixon is going for the NFL rushing title.

Leads Cleveland Chubby by 91 yards.

Run, Joe, Run.

Unless its fuel for the Bring Back Marvin Movement.

AFC 

1 minute ago, fluhartz said:

yep.. he is one of the most overrated coaches ever.. and the tripping thing is true too.. and could you imagine if the Bengals had a coach do that, or one of his assistants go out on the field and start a fight or another coach pull an apposing players hair??? 

It would be like a LB hit a Steeler's WR a fraction of a second late, pure chaos

2 hours ago, T-Dub said:

It would be like a LB hit a Steeler's WR a fraction of a second late, pure chaos

Or a receiver could drive a defender 5 yards up the field when the ball's in the air during a season where refs are supposedly watching OPI closely.

2 hours ago, whodey? said:

Bengals lose 123 - 0

Jeff Way better than Dalton Driskel throws for -74 yards and gets sacked 20 times. 

Hopefully Mixon has a decent game though. 

Oh oh and hopefully Ol Musty sends  Marv and Hue packing right after. 

This game has no effect on Marvin's job security, so rooting for the stealers to blow us out is pointless and makes no sense for a bengals fan to wish for.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/Stealers-kicker-chris-boswells-rough-season-ends-heads-injured-reserve-160707950.html

Stealers catch a big break when their kicker goes on IR.

He was terrible.

Sign some putz

Matt McCrane will kick for Stealers

McCrane has spent time with the Arizona Cardinals and Oakland Raiders this season. McCrane has hit five-of-nine field-goal attempts and all five extra points this season. 

It’s a pressure-filled spot for McCrane. The Stealers need to win, and Heinz Field is notoriously tough to kick in, especially late in the season.

6 hours ago, Hooky said:

This game has no effect on Marvin's job security, so rooting for the stealers to blow us out is pointless and makes no sense for a bengals fan to wish for.

I’m not rooting for the Stoolers. I hate everything about those fucks. It’s just been a rough season. 

2 hours ago, whodey? said:

I’m not rooting for the Stoolers. I hate everything about those fucks. It’s just been a rough season. 

I don't care if they were playing a team full of ISIS players coached by Adolf Hitler. I'm still not rooting for them.

13 hours ago, High School Harry said:

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/Stealers-kicker-chris-boswells-rough-season-ends-heads-injured-reserve-160707950.html

Stealers catch a big break when their kicker goes on IR.

He was terrible.

Sign some putz

Matt McCrane will kick for Stealers

McCrane has spent time with the Arizona Cardinals and Oakland Raiders this season. McCrane has hit five-of-nine field-goal attempts and all five extra points this season. 

It’s a pressure-filled spot for McCrane. The Stealers need to win, and Heinz Field is notoriously tough to kick in, especially late in the season.

Congratulations, Matt McCrane, whomever you are. You are now a fucking asshole.

2 hours ago, High School Harry said:

Congratulations, Hooky.

You just made me literally laugh out loud at my computer

this death watch Sunday morning.

Smiley25-1.gif~c200.gif

Thanks. Speaking of.... There was a segment on Fox pre-game with an inbred stealer fan (Sorry for being redundant) crying uncontrollably over meeting Terry Bradshaw. 

Archived