Marvin Lewis and Mike Brown consensually uncouple

3 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

I'm sure this is a tough time for you. Hang in there man it's going to be all right.

(unless they hire Hue or Joseph)

Yeah, I've gotta wait until this evening to drink some Dom!  But, not to worry, regardless of who the coach is, I'll be here to throw some sarcasm into the mundane whining that occurs on here!

3 minutes ago, kennethmw said:

Yeah, I've gotta wait until this evening to drink some Dom!  But, not to worry, regardless of who the coach is, I'll be here to throw some sarcasm into the mundane whining that occurs on here!

I have to agree with you there. This board isn't what it used to be.

4 minutes ago, BengalFanInTO said:

8 Head Coaching vacancies right now...GB, CLE, NYJ, ARI, DEN, MIA, TB and CIN. I'm so glad that CIN is on that list. No Hue Jackson. No Vance Joseph.  

I don't know what the Browns will do but I got to think Greg Williams has earned the chance to be their HC.

3 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

I don't know what the Browns will do but I got to think Greg Williams has earned the chance to be their HC.

How much of it was him and how much of it was Haley's replacement? And they didn't beat any good teams.

I thought it would just be another pre-holiday boring day at work, with the normal griping and groaning posts on this board. This certainly has lit a fuse.

BTW: I agree that the board is different, but IMO that's more to do with how social media continues to evovle. Blogs and forums are sooooo passé

Aside from not knowing who the coach will be (I am admittedly a little nervous about it - that pic of Alexander almost made me shit my pants), I think we all have to be worried about the draft now.  We know Mikey has the "unique" view that the coaches have to be your core "scouts" so if we don't even have a staff anymore... who is scouting?  Who has a book on the prospects?  Is it all Tobin, and whoever ends up coaching is playing a catch-up game?  I get it that our coaches would usually crank up their "scouting" after the season anyway, but I have to think it will be that much harder for a new staff (and perhaps it is yet another thing in the panoply of wonderful things Mikey does that would make a prospective coach run the other way).

2 minutes ago, kennethmw said:

And you’ll be here to act like they can do no right!  Did you get your hair shirt dry cleaned for the new opportunity to whine?😂😂

that's where you are wrong.. I would love to be happy with the way this team is ran, it's just been impossible the last few years with ole marv running the show.

and what ever hair shirt means I am sure is some kind of insult.. I have never insulted you.. so lets make another change today...go fuck yourself asshole.

Archived