Who's the next HC?

13 minutes ago, Jason said:

Oh.  Ok.

Don’t worry Jason, I was afraid to say anything being 97% Caucasian. Now that 1/32nd Native American in me.....   What will be interesting is if an outside guy is hired, even if it is Vance, will he get to select his owns guys?  

3 hours ago, Jason said:

IF they stay internal, Simmons is the guy I would prefer.

The entire staff needs turned over. Everyone needs to go for this franchise to really start fresh. This is just the first domino in what should be many. I’m not confident (at all) Mike has the stomach for so much change. This could be a HC change that sees Mike cede ownership to Katie. I hope she has a serious hand in this process. 

1 hour ago, Hooky said:

The next head coach will be Marvin. Like every player in the past that wore out his welcome that finally eventually was released, he will come back to open arms after nobody else wanted him.

New head coach - Mervin Louis?

It's just Marvin wearing this:

41SQkr3rsbL._SX425_.jpg

A no name or a big name. 

No internals. None of these guys who have proven to fail, hue, Joseph, Bowles. 

They probably play it like they do FA. All the goodies will get taken up. Puddy Cats fart around with McDonald's (McDaniel) while both know they have no intentions and the Puddy Cats go for one of the left overs and then the PR train rolls in. 

6 hours ago, saphead said:

I'm surprised Ken Broo radio disc jockey took time away from interviewing Elvis' back-up tambourine player in 1958 to talk Bengals football. 

Ken Broo also said last night on ch 9 that the Bengals will leave when their lease is up in 7 yrs if they don't get a new stadium. He's full of shit

30 minutes ago, Sea Ray said:

Ken Broo also said last night on ch 9 that the Bengals will leave when their lease is up in 7 yrs if they don't get a new stadium. He's full of shit

Good Lord - he's on TV too?

3 hours ago, Sea Ray said:

They will leave in 7 years regardless.  St Louis, London, Ok City, Salt Lake, Portland, San Diego, Mexico City. There are way better markets out there than Cincy.  

I am not trying to be dramatic. The reality is from my home in Springboro Ohio,  there are 7 NFL teams within 5 hours drive. The NFL wants more teams out west or a team in London. It will be a massive payday for the Brown family. 

The NFL will be dead in 7 years if it insists on expanding to London or Mexico City. Foreign interest in American football is fleeting at best. A novelty. I am on several EPL sites, and very few even mention the NFL--it's not in the English psyche any more than the MLS is here, and actually much less. 

And lol @ any of those other cities--especially St Louis and SD. The first one failed on both its previous tries, and the second would despise any NFL franchise not named the Chargers, 

Your hatred of the Bengals has completely clouded your judgment.  

Archived