Who's the next HC?

1 minute ago, Hooky said:

Does it really matter any way? The white death is coming for us all this weekend. 

Bullshit, I just rebuilt my snowblower so obviously we are getting nothing.   Your welcome. 

29 minutes ago, Le Tigre said:

No, more like the Cover-Mouth-With-Plastic-and-Act-Like-Studying mold

0812_spo_ldn-l-rams-cowboys-kb22_2432010

Monken-Todd-Dirk-Koetter-Bucs-playsheet.

payton-playsheet-375.jpg

So you don't like Superbowl winning and #1 seed coaches like Peyton??  Last time I checked, Bum Phillips had a perfect record in the Super Bowl:  0-0. 

1 minute ago, SF2 said:

Bullshit, I just rebuilt my snowblower so obviously we are getting nothing.   Your welcome. 

Thanks. So what do I do with my bunker full of every canned food item ever made? Spam Super Bowl party at my place.

31 minutes ago, SF2 said:

So you don't like Superbowl winning and #1 seed coaches like Peyton??  Last time I checked, Bum Phillips had a perfect record in the Super Bowl:  0-0. 

Tongue-in-cheek snark never seems to register I guess. 

But Bum had still, to me anyway, one of the finest answers to a squawking head question ever:

"Coach, why do you wear your cowboy hat on road trips, but never at home (Astrodome)?"

"My mama always told me never to wear hats indoors".  

41 minutes ago, Le Tigre said:

Tongue-in-cheek snark never seems to register I guess. 

But Bum had still, to me anyway, one of the finest answers to a squawking head question ever:

"Coach, why do you wear your cowboy hat on road trips, but never at home (Astrodome)?"

"My mama always told me never to wear hats indoors".  

I liked Bum.  He was at New Orleans and was always entertaining.   

14 hours ago, kriZENry said:

It’s progress that we are finally thinking outside the boxes. Not sure if it works out but I’m a Bengals fan and am glad it looks like Mikey might be finally on the outs. I give the new HC one year to see if Rifleman can be better with a non-conservative approach and go from there. 

"Word" was 16 yrs ago that the kids wanted Marvin Lewis while Mike Brown preferred Tom Coughlin. I'm old enough to remember these things. Of course "word" might have been wrong, that's what was floated

13 minutes ago, Sea Ray said:

"Word" was 16 yrs ago that the kids wanted Marvin Lewis while Mike Brown preferred Tom Coughlin. I'm old enough to remember these things. Of course "word" might have been wrong, that's what was floated

Yeah but that doesn't mean we would've been any better with him or even that he would've even come here due to control restraints, lack of scouting etc etc.

Just now, schotzee said:

Yeah but that doesn't mean we would've been any better with him or even that he would've even come here due to control restraints, lack of scouting etc etc.

I agree. I don't know if Coughlin would have worked out here. In fact he had hard times in NY before they won a Super Bowl. They had a near mutiny. But I want Coughlin at the time 'cause I knew the Bengals were soft and needed a disciplinarian. 

Later Huey!!! Pack up ya shit n get the fugg out the building. Only HC title he should have is for his FF team. Not only does he have the .205 record, like 2nd worst ever, that .205 also comes from a coach who not once, but twice played politics/meddeled in the front office of 2 different teams. He will be lucky to land in College Ball. 

For Palmer. Hi quitter! How's your wife, lol. It is tough to play here, couldn't hop on the surfboard when one simply pleased, here out East, eh Cali boy?  7 years not a Bengal, sure racked up those post season wins after quitting on Cincy. Won one against GB then got blasted 45-10 in the divisional the following week. Big whoop for you. 

HC coach wise, pretty green. No issues with it. Need to have a good staff to make it work. 

Last, quit dicking off in the draft with the John Ross'. Wasted pick. OL/DL. 

Archived