Who's the next HC?

18 minutes ago, whodey? said:

I remember Palmer’s knee getting Kimo’d well. I destroyed a perfectly good television because I threw a full beer can through it when it happened. 😡

And that beer can's name?

Andy Dalton.

We have a great opportunity to have a lot of experience on this coaching staff to help our young coach.  I hope the experience on Taylor's staff will be like the same or better than 2015 coaching staff.  I here Taylor has ties with Mike Sherman and Bill Callahan.  I see that Callahan wants out of Washington as does Tomsula.  Hmmm.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/riggosrag.com/2019/01/09/rumors-jim-tomsula-bill-callahan-reportedly-want-to-leave-redskins/amp/

32 minutes ago, BigPapaPain said:

We have a great opportunity to have a lot of experience on this coaching staff to help our young coach.  I hope the experience on Taylor's staff will be like the same or better than 2015 coaching staff.  I here Taylor has ties with Mike Sherman and Bill Callahan.  I see that Callahan wants out of Washington as does Tomsula.  Hmmm.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/riggosrag.com/2019/01/09/rumors-jim-tomsula-bill-callahan-reportedly-want-to-leave-redskins/amp/

If you go to the OC thread there is a bunch of discussion about this. Also ties to Joe Philbin. 

Go_Bengals should be the next HC. I mean, considering his fountain of knowledge, as was seen from him telling a lot of people they had no clue how an NFL team works, or how an offense works, or how a defense works and his "contacts" around the building. SB bound every season! 

58 minutes ago, Meow said:

Go_Bengals should be the next HC. I mean, considering his fountain of knowledge, as was seen from him telling a lot of people they had no clue how an NFL team works, or how an offense works, or how a defense works and his "contacts" around the building. SB bound every season! 

Wow. 🤔

1 hour ago, Meow said:

Welcome back SMU. 

SB45245-BLACK-POST.jpg?1513223064

10 hours ago, SF2 said:

I think Jason Garrett is done.  The horrible time management late in that game was Marvinesque..

not often coaches in playoffs get fired, they were even talking extension before the game. I dont think he is the guy but doubt they let him go this year

According to my Madden game, the next head coach of the Cincinnati Bengals will be someone named Curtis Stranger. He's a black guy on his coach's card, but he's old and white on the sidelines.

Does that make their rallying cry / slogan "Stranger Danger"?

36 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

not often coaches in playoffs get fired, they were even talking extension before the game. I dont think he is the guy but doubt they let him go this year

not often.. but Marty Schottenheiimer was I think like 14-2 the year he got fired.

SD would have a great regular season and then he would pull and ole marv in the playoffs

15 hours ago, Meow said:

hahahahahahaha

this is good, especially since i havent really posted about football much here in like 5-6 years....literal years... aside from cincinnati not being an attractive destination for free agents and many coaches. which is true, as you can see we are hiring a QB coach straight to HC, while i dont hate the hire, its not terribly common, its a reach, one that may pay off greatly, or not.

and considering these are real things i have read here:

1. that the offense is scoring too fast, the defense doesnt have time to rest! when the bengals lost like 42-40 to the chargers and we had the higher time of possession.

2. that Bratkowski was responsible for choosing to go for it on 4th downs, not marvin.

3. that If tony pike and brian kelly came to the bengals theyde have a better chance to win.

4. That X OC or DC needs to go because the OL or DL were missing assignments (as if they dont have specific position coaches who are responsible for their responsibilities on plays, wtf do you think position coaches are for?

5. that Carson just cant get it done anymore with JP FOschi, daniel coates playing FB, Laverneous coles, andre caldwell, as starters on offense. but also that andy needs more weapons (pick any year ever for him).

6. that carson palmer lost the game for us when we lost to the browns 51-45 in cleveland cause the game ended on a pick. and was not the defenses fault for giving up 51 points.

this could go on forever... but i think it alone gives me probably cause to accuse people of not know how football teams work or being to racist or bias to have a reasonable opinion.

but you know... you do you... and be extra bitter for like 6+ years for some reason.

PS: was also cool when literally everyone laughed at me when i said palmer would win a playoff game before andy would. 

15 hours ago, High School Harry said:

Where can I get a portable copy or how can I get a copy from here and post it in an e mail?

I have the video, but don't know how to add a file for you to add.

here.. this kid will explain how to do it and it works.. I tried it on my iPhone.. Just  go to goodberrys original tweet for the url and do exactly what he says and it works.

Archived