** OFFICIAL BENGALS HC PREDICTION THREAD **

18 minutes ago, Meow said:

Welcome to the Marvin-less Puddy cats. Not even gonna wait to start going back to the 90's. Gonna screw this up royally. They can't seriously make HJ the HC. Oh my god. 

How many times and user names has your troll ass self used here?

The ban hammer is ready to strike.

12 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

How many times and user names has your troll ass self used here?

The ban hammer is ready to strike.

Cry if you like. It's been like what, a decade. Get. Over. It. Christ Almighty. Oh no! Banned from the only ever forum with a donate button. 

I was being quiet. Then you opened your mouth. 

Let's see. I have done nothing and you just clearly violated rules by name calling. So. 

Only came to watch the HC drama. Go away fella. Be happy in life. Quit being mad at strangers on the webz.

15 minutes ago, SF2 said:

Only 1 registration under both IPs he has used. 

The guy is right. Make noise about it and get noise back. Let me be and I watch the bungs jack up the HC and go back off in the breeze. 

I have other way more interesting things to do than live on this sad, sad forum ever again. I actually like, do and know shit. How many live electrical meters anyone here been in. 0? Cool. Just a visit. 16 years of Marvin, ya know. Sad to see it end. 

Marvin Lewis did not endorse him for the Bengals job. That's not a thing. He was asked a question and answered it. Sports media sucks. 

Would you like to see Hue Jackson in the mix to take over here as head coach?

“I think Hue should get an opportunity to speak with them. I think he’s more than qualified and has been in a couple of difficult situations. That’s tough, and it hasn’t broken his way. I think he’s an excellent football coach, he’s a great motivator, he’s detailed. So I think he deserves an opportunity — if not here, somewhere else.”

https://local12.com/sports/bengals/12-31-marvin-lewis-press-conference-transcript-mike-and-i-both-decided-that-its-time-cincinnati-bengals-mike-brown-nfl-hue-jackson-16-seasons

Here's a depressing statistic: Marvin Lewis was the first outside hire since Brown took over in 1991.

So, throughout the 90's, as bad as they were, Mike Brown never looked outside of the building to hire a coach.

Current rumors are that they are high on Bienemy, but if that doesn't work out, Darren Simmons?

On 1/1/2019 at 8:59 AM, SF2 said:

Pass that shit over here. 

Not any crazier than some of the others and I have no more of a clue than anybody else. Unless you want to assume it will be a stale old retread. Might as well dream big.

Archived