** OFFICIAL BENGALS HC PREDICTION THREAD **

3 minutes ago, MichaelWeston said:

Cooter was just fired as OC and Bevell was fired last year. 

Bevell still worth a look and so cooter, bevell's background speaks for itself. as for cooter he was just made a scapegoat by matt patricia.

8 minutes ago, MichaelWeston said:

My list of preferences would be

1. Bieniemy

2. Taylor

3. Monkin

4. Joseph 

5. Waldon

6. Simmons

7. Lazor

8. Jackson

Only the top 3 are interviewing with other teams. 

Eric Bieniemy Jets (1/2), Bucs (1/2), Dolphins (1/3), Bengals (1/5)
Zac Taylor Broncos (1/3), Bengals (1/4), Cards (1/5)
Todd Monken Packers (1/5), Bengals (1/7), Jets (1/8)

I think the Jets go with McCarthy, the Bucs go with Arians, The Broncos go with Munchak. 

That means that Taylor still has the Cards and Bieniemy the Dolphins. 

Bieniemy is 49, Taylor is 35. Monken is 52. 

If it ends up the candidates are reluctant to take the job, I could see it being Monken as he's a bit older, might not have another option and he's in an unsettled situation. Bieniemy and Taylor likely get more options down the road and might be more picky. 

In the end I think it comes down to Bieniemy, Vance Joseph and Monken. 

it could very well be those three, hopefully the Bengals  are expanding their options.before they make the final choice.because there are allot good coaches out there that have not been given media coverage.

24 minutes ago, MichaelWeston said:

What kind of Offense would Bevell bring? What do you like about his background?

bevell comes from a Westcoat offense,he was a coach for the green bay packers and bret frave old qb coach.he also was the viking offensive coordinator in 2006 to 2009.he would then go to on coach the Seahawks offense from 2011 to 2017.what I  like about bevell is he can adjust to any scheme being ran in the nfl.and he was the quarterback for wisconsin badgers in 1990.

• GoBengals pinned and locked this topic

So if it IS taylor, these are the three that picked. Amish is out to to not picking correct chargers winner, score was 23-17

SOX was a total of 9 points off the correct score, KOCHMAN was a total of 13 points off the correct score. So if/when Taylor is the HC, we can let you pick either gift card or some bengals autographed thing.

TAYLOR:

KOCHMAN: Chargers 30-23

SOX: Chargers 26-23

AMISH: Ravens 16-15

• SF2 unpinned this topic

Archived