Josh McDaniels (Declined Visit/Interview)

20 minutes ago, Le Tigre said:

Does he win, or is it his boss who does? Or his boss? Or all their bosses--the QB? 

I bet if he took over for Steve Kerr at Golden State he would win there too. Guy is a total douche and besides, he puts kittens in burlap bags and throws them in the river. 

Kidding aside I can’t imagine he and the Brown family getting along. 

3 hours ago, Le Tigre said:

Does he win, or is it his boss who does? Or his boss? Or all their bosses--the QB? 

No kidding.I remember Belichick when he wasn't a genius at Cleveland.He went 5-11 his first year in NE...no genius sighting yet.Then the genius Gods smiled upon Bill,and Drew Bledsoe got nailed on the sidelines by Mo Lewis.From that point on,Belichick had magically been transformed into a genius.

30 minutes ago, SF2 said:

I agree, no way he and the front office would ever get along. 

For sure, but shit it would have been funny to have a recording of an interview with him and Mikey. Him explaining how winning teams operate but how he is a clown and then Mikey piping in about his thoughts on winning. Would be like the episode of The Office.

This doesn't break my heart. Aside from O'Brien, who got the Texans to the playoffs this year, and Vrabel, who did post a winning record, Belicheck's coaching tree is abysmal. 

https://touchdownwire.usatoday.com/2018/09/11/belichick-patriots-coaching-tree-records-patricia-daniels-obrien-crennel-mangini/

19 minutes ago, Shebengal said:

This doesn't break my heart. Aside from O'Brien, who got the Texans to the playoffs this year, and Vrabel, who did post a winning record, Belicheck's coaching tree is abysmal. 

https://touchdownwire.usatoday.com/2018/09/11/belichick-patriots-coaching-tree-records-patricia-daniels-obrien-crennel-mangini/

Vrabel is a good coach in a bad spot. Has Sam Bradford ver 2.0 as his QB. The team has to decide what to do with Mariota now. 5th year option then what?? Maybe trade up for Tannehill. 

Archived