Eric "Sleeping with the" Bieniemy interview (1/4)

And Andy Reid was run out of Philadelphia on a rail having, to the media/fan complex, become "stale" (gee, where have we heard that before?). 

So, having only one SB loss with multiple NFC Championship losses with the franchise who ultimately jettisoned him for "mediocrity", why should anyone believe what he says about his first-year OC? 

#ofcoursesarcasm

18 hours ago, spicoli said:

oh I'm not saying I'd be against it...it's just a concern for me is all. 

David Shula was known for being detail oriented. 

I'm underwhelmed by all these interviewees. Are we interviewing the Rams QB coach?

1 hour ago, Sea Ray said:

David Shula was known for being detail oriented. 

I'm underwhelmed by all these interviewees. Are we interviewing the Rams QB coach?

Did he have 10+ years of coaching experience including stints as an AHC and OC?

And yes we are interviewing the Rams QB coach tomorrow. 

I'm not thrilled about Simmons. Even less thrilled with Hue, Joseph, and Lazor.

Wish they'd have a look at Fangio. I don't care for Gregggggggggggg Williams, and he was crap in Buffalo, but you can't deny what happened in Cleveland once Hue and Haley were gone.

32 minutes ago, Cat said:

I'm not thrilled about Simmons. Even less thrilled with Hue, Joseph, and Lazor.

Wish they'd have a look at Fangio. I don't care for Gregggggggggggg Williams, and he was crap in Buffalo, but you can't deny what happened in Cleveland once Hue and Haley were gone.

It could have simply been a case of the players happy to see Jackson and Haley gone. Same thing happened here after Shula was fired, Coslet finished the season 7-2.  The next season we started off 1-7. 

37 minutes ago, SF2 said:

It could have simply been a case of the players happy to see Jackson and Haley gone. Same thing happened here after Shula was fired, Coslet finished the season 7-2.  The next season we started off 1-7. 

True.  There have been a number of times where an Interim HC has the team play the end of the season well, only to take over and the team revert to the old ways.

1 hour ago, Cat said:

I don't care for Gregggggggggggg Williams, and he was crap in Buffalo, but you can't deny what happened in Cleveland once Hue and Haley were gone.

They didn't be one team with a winning record, as my Browns loving hubby likes to point out when he and my son are debating. He doesn't want him in Cleveland. 

Archived