36 minutes ago, fluhartz said:

Are you planning on the rookie starting and having Fitz to lean on and get help with the offense?  if so... maybe I can see it (still probably not)

If you are planning on Fitz starting and the rookie learning behind him...fuck that.. he can learn how to throw interceptions from anyone..

Dalton is way better than Fitz.. if the rookie can't learn the offense in a year no matter who is there..why the hell did we draft him?

Did you follow or watch Fitzpatrick at all this year?

48 minutes ago, turningpoint said:

So the buccs have hired arians and arians is hiring byron leftwhich to be OC.

So pretty much Monken is jobless.

He is officially my #1 i want to coach

Yep me too.

Monken as HC, Kris Richards or Greg Williams as DC is pretty much how I'm leaning. 

41 minutes ago, MichaelWeston said:

Did you follow or watch Fitzpatrick at all this year?

yes... I saw the "fitzmagic" lol.. he was 2-5

He started out great and then sucked except for two games against bad defenses (Bengals and Panthers)

Ended the year great lol... he sucks, it''s been proven year after year..

He has a hot streak and then as soon as the team counts on him....shitsville

Capture.PNG

57 minutes ago, fluhartz said:

yes... I saw the "fitzmagic" lol.. he was 2-5

He started out great and then sucked except for two games against bad defenses (Bengals and Panthers)

Ended the year great lol... he sucks, it''s been proven year after year..

He has a hot streak and then as soon as the team counts on him....shitsville

Capture.PNG

Seems ideal for a backup/guy you want to help someone learn the offense and play in a pinch. 

1 hour ago, MichaelWeston said:

Seems ideal for a backup/guy you want to help someone learn the offense and play in a pinch. 

My thinking is if monken can make fitzpatrick look good imagine what he cc'd an do with our offense. Dalton is a better qb than fitz, and i wont even argue it.

1 hour ago, MichaelWeston said:

so in this scenario we are dumping Andy and starting a rookie with Fitz as the backup/mentor?  ok

I am just saying it would be asinine to dump Andy and then sign Fitz as the starter for the kid to learn behind for a year.

Unless we are tanking for a better pick..then sure, sign the magic man up

10 minutes ago, fluhartz said:

so in this scenario we are dumping Andy and starting a rookie with Fitz as the backup/mentor?  ok

I am just saying it would be asinine to dump Andy and then sign Fitz as the starter for the kid to learn behind for a year.

Unless we are tanking for a better pick..then sure, sign the magic man up

I don’t think Andy is that much better than Fitzpatrick and we’d get the draft picks for Andy hopefully. I’m not banging the table to release Andy. I’m not interested in going round and round with you on this. 

Archived