2019 Draft Talk

1 hour ago, T-Dub said:

We will leave no stone unturned in our search for talent.  So long as they're small rocks, and we don't have to cross the street.  Actually we have some pictures of rocks, so yknow same diff really.  When your roster is this Phenomenal there's no reason to strain yourself.

http://walterfootball.com/ProspectMeetings/ByTeam

this team is fucking pathetic.

how can people on here spin this?

6 minutes ago, fluhartz said:

this team is fucking pathetic.

how can people on here spin this?

Judging from the reddit thread I stole it from?  "LOL the draft is a month away still LOL".   So I guess all those other teams are the foolish ones, or something.  Obviously the way the Bengals do things is working so well there's no reason to question it.

Here's my question...why was THIS the year it was all going to be different? Why, after all of these years, were they suddenly going to change their stripes and turn into even moderate spenders in order to imorove?

I just don't get all of the angst.....if you know ahead of time how things are going to be, why in the world would you be upset when things turn out exactly like you thought they would?

I really don't get it.

I think some fans thought that with the coaching staff changes and the 'feeling' that Mikey was passing the torch - their may have been more urgency in building a winning team which would include a bit more activity in FA to address the holes at LB and OL.

But yes, it was foolish for anyone to believe this. 

Now hold on, not saying anything against walterfootball.com, but, how do they source these lists? Where does the information come from and how is it confirmed?

It could well be accurate, and that wouldn’t surprise me, but I’m not so sure I’m buying.

33 minutes ago, spicoli said:

Here's my question...why was THIS the year it was all going to be different? Why, after all of these years, were they suddenly going to change their stripes and turn into even moderate spenders in order to imorove?

I just don't get all of the angst.....if you know ahead of time how things are going to be, why in the world would you be upset when things turn out exactly like you thought they would?

I really don't get it.

why I said what I said has nothing to do with free agency.

Most (almost all) teams have visited 20+ prospect for the draft, the Bengals have visited 4. So since they are doing what we figured in free agency (JACK SHIT), we could maybe think they could be looking at some prospects since they have so many picks. I guess they will just let Mel Kiper tell them who is good.

again...fucking pathetic 

4 minutes ago, thezerawkid said:

Now hold on, not saying anything against walterfootball.com, but, how do they source these lists? Where does the information come from and how is it confirmed?

It could well be accurate, and that wouldn’t surprise me, but I’m not so sure I’m buying.

I have no idea, but if we're willing to accept a 67.45926547 grade from PFF as gospel truth..

Archived