2019 Draft Talk

The closer we get to the draft the more ridiculous scenarios I see floated.  "What if we package all those 6th round picks for an order of nachos and then trade that to the Patriots for their 2nd round pick and then trade our remaining picks for the entire 7th round?"

Ready to draft some overrated QB that everyone will blame for getting sacked and get it over with.  :ninja: kind of

11 hours ago, spicoli said:

look out if Murray makes it to 3....I can definitely see the Bengals/Taylor going all in for a shot at him.

if the NFL is going 2 hand touch on the QB, might as well get somebody they can't touch. 

Not a chance.  :smile: 

My fucking head would explode

11. Cincinnati: Daniel Jones, QB, Duke 
I’m going to be totally honest: I have no idea how the QBs will come off the board. Opinions of this year’s class are all over the map. That’s particularly true with Jones—in discussing him with people around the league, sometimes I wondered if they were all talking about the same player. I think the divide with him comes with floor vs. ceiling, and coaches in particular may be more inclined to see a high ceiling in Jones. While some evaluators say he grades as a mid-round pick, others are smitten by him, so I wouldn’t be surprised to see him be the second QB taken after Murray. If Zac Taylor loves Jones—or doesn’t love Andy Dalton—that could happen here.

55 minutes ago, oldschooler said:

I’m going to be totally honest: I have no idea how the QBs will come off the board. Opinions of this year’s class are all over the map. That’s particularly true with Jones—in discussing him with people around the league, sometimes I wondered if they were all talking about the same player. I think the divide with him comes with floor vs. ceiling, and coaches in particular may be more inclined to see a high ceiling in Jones. While some evaluators say he grades as a mid-round pick, others are smitten by him, so I wouldn’t be surprised to see him be the second QB taken after Murray. If Zac Taylor loves Jones—or doesn’t love Andy Dalton—that could happen here.

Noooooooo!!!

5 hours ago, oldschooler said:

I would need a new TV if that happened.

Archived